Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Dear friends
#9
Thank you so much barq. And I’m so sorry about your cat. It’s so true that only real animal people understand the sense of loss. I don’t have a kids so My animals are my children. Your cat does sound like a person to me. I talk to my cat as if he is going to respond back to me and I swear sometimes he understands what I’m saying.

Today I did not wake up crying but we ran into a couple and they did not see our dog with us so of course they asked not knowing now the floodgates have been opened.

I guess the only comfort like you say they lived a good life. I know I gave everything in my heart to this dog. And now I feel like I can’t enjoy anything because he’s not here to enjoy it as well.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Dear friends - by happyvibe - 11-15-2022, 12:27 PM
RE: Dear friends - by Skink - 11-15-2022, 03:04 PM
RE: Dear friends - by happyvibe - 11-15-2022, 03:13 PM
RE: Dear friends - by IceWizard - 11-15-2022, 03:19 PM
RE: Dear friends - by Charon - 11-15-2022, 04:04 PM
RE: Dear friends - by Marmite Warrior - 11-15-2022, 04:48 PM
RE: Dear friends - by happyvibe - 11-15-2022, 06:02 PM
RE: Dear friends - by barq2 - 11-20-2022, 08:14 PM
RE: Dear friends - by happyvibe - 11-21-2022, 01:24 PM
RE: Dear friends - by Apple - 11-21-2022, 01:50 PM
RE: Dear friends - by happyvibe - 11-21-2022, 03:33 PM
RE: Dear friends - by Apple - 11-21-2022, 06:49 PM
RE: Dear friends - by happyvibe - 11-21-2022, 09:37 PM
RE: Dear friends - by Marmite Warrior - 11-22-2022, 09:08 PM
RE: Dear friends - by happyvibe - 11-22-2022, 11:39 PM
RE: Dear friends - by Charon - 11-23-2022, 12:46 AM
RE: Dear friends - by happyvibe - 11-23-2022, 03:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)