https://botchestan.monster/movies/play/0...1668028933
This is called RENT/ nyc/ when the aids crisis was beginning. i hope this is the full movie cuz another site wAS willing to show me but 41 minutes.
i was gonna give up law and be a caregiver to HIV patients. Yes, we thought it was lethal. As is done, I asked three pastors to ask God for me. and i was told i was not brought this far in law to work with HIV now.
Its heartbreaking. I lost good friends.
This is called RENT/ nyc/ when the aids crisis was beginning. i hope this is the full movie cuz another site wAS willing to show me but 41 minutes.
i was gonna give up law and be a caregiver to HIV patients. Yes, we thought it was lethal. As is done, I asked three pastors to ask God for me. and i was told i was not brought this far in law to work with HIV now.
Its heartbreaking. I lost good friends.
It is Well with My Soul

