Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
just omg
#7
I'm in a city but get a surprising amount of wildlife. Despite being no where near the sea or any large lake I have seagulls the whole time and those are big birds. When they walk over my roof I know all about it. There are falcons and kestrels. There is a railway(railroad) nearby that is like a corridor for wildlife. All sorts of creatures, especially small mammals walk along there. I had to help a hedgehog turn around away from a busy street and go back to the railway. (I know they aren't native to the USA, but think Sonic or google one.) Their protection mechanism is to roll up in a ball with their spikes sticking out everywhere. Sadly this isn't very effective against traffic on busy streets, so I was quite glad to save that one from being splatted on the street. Smile

Luckily my new neighbours have cats that seem to be dealing with the rat/mouse problem - fingers crossed.

I can't even think about things coming up the toilet - that's my nightmare for tonight! Wink
Reply


Messages In This Thread
just omg - by Charon - 06-24-2022, 12:47 AM
RE: just omg - by Slick - 06-24-2022, 05:10 AM
RE: just omg - by connie8472 - 06-24-2022, 08:38 AM
RE: just omg - by IceWizard - 06-24-2022, 01:09 PM
RE: just omg - by IceWizard - 06-24-2022, 08:40 PM
RE: just omg - by connie8472 - 06-25-2022, 03:38 AM
RE: just omg - by barq2 - 06-25-2022, 01:52 PM
RE: just omg - by IceWizard - 08-05-2022, 11:09 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)