I have heard terrible stories of the Aussie "Brown Snake"
It makes ours look kinda tame..
I think I've read every library book and school book
on the snakes we have around my neck of the woods...
I kept several in aquariums in my backyard growning
up... I was never afraid of them, I knew which ones
were deadly ... Handled them with more care...
I once caught a coral snake 2 inches short of the
state record... Decided to feed him and maybe get that record..
My uncle saw him, and with a garden hoe, killed ALL 8 of
my other pets ... I gave that hobby up
Ice
It makes ours look kinda tame..
I think I've read every library book and school book
on the snakes we have around my neck of the woods...
I kept several in aquariums in my backyard growning
up... I was never afraid of them, I knew which ones
were deadly ... Handled them with more care...
I once caught a coral snake 2 inches short of the
state record... Decided to feed him and maybe get that record..
My uncle saw him, and with a garden hoe, killed ALL 8 of
my other pets ... I gave that hobby up
Ice
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

