11-04-2015, 11:26 AM
Good Morning Friends & Readers.Â
Right off the bat I want to share this with everyone as my hopes for you this day! K ?
![[Image: tumblr_nx6z0eSUue1sqba70o1_500.gif]](http://33.media.tumblr.com/e1c636efe640f8d90becc569c7b4437e/tumblr_nx6z0eSUue1sqba70o1_500.gif)
So FirePlaces that cup of coffee was in High Def. Very inviting, thank you.
I see that you have additional responsibilities, IceWizard. Congrats.
Good Morning, airraid101 , Roses , Athena , Shayna , Rumor , Harley , Kona , cricket
BTW I do not think it is a cheesy thing to say either Harley , as others have said I think we all understand the meaning behind what you say. In our own way maybe but still, we know.Â
Anyway I am running late already, so I cannot mention the others I had in mind, ugh, but I gotta go cause if I dont the traffic will make me regret it..
Best for all the regulars and new members please chime in and sit a spell at the Cafe Linville. Â
 And start getting in on this band of brothers, & sisters. Grins…..
I hope any cloudy gray day turns into a blue sky sunny day fro all around these parts!
Right off the bat I want to share this with everyone as my hopes for you this day! K ?
![[Image: tumblr_nx6z0eSUue1sqba70o1_500.gif]](http://33.media.tumblr.com/e1c636efe640f8d90becc569c7b4437e/tumblr_nx6z0eSUue1sqba70o1_500.gif)
So FirePlaces that cup of coffee was in High Def. Very inviting, thank you.
I see that you have additional responsibilities, IceWizard. Congrats.
Good Morning, airraid101 , Roses , Athena , Shayna , Rumor , Harley , Kona , cricket
BTW I do not think it is a cheesy thing to say either Harley , as others have said I think we all understand the meaning behind what you say. In our own way maybe but still, we know.Â
Anyway I am running late already, so I cannot mention the others I had in mind, ugh, but I gotta go cause if I dont the traffic will make me regret it..
Best for all the regulars and new members please chime in and sit a spell at the Cafe Linville. Â
 And start getting in on this band of brothers, & sisters. Grins…..I hope any cloudy gray day turns into a blue sky sunny day fro all around these parts!

