10-28-2015, 10:17 AM
Good Morning Peoples, Friends & New Readers…... Coming around here to Cafe Linville to chill and lollygag chat loaf or maybe even talk about something
 Gosh I wonder who stayed up for the whole game. I just heard it was a long one . Me, I was at work and was not watching it At 5 hours and nine minutes it is now the longest in WS history.Â
Ok that is enough since this is the GM thread and I know Athena ( GM to you )  was good enough to start a sports thread where further discussion should be, I guess, ha. I know there are some Mets followers around here.Â
Good Morning Shayna. , airraid101 , snappy71 , FirePlaces , Harley , Audrey Hepburn , Ice Wizard , willie33 , rumor .
I hope everyone has a pain and stress free day.Â
Grab a cup of coffee, if you want just some hot water for tea or something else Ice always has the hot water ready.

