Good Morning IOP....
Sunday.... Man... Getting closer to moving day! I can hardly wait... We actually start tomorrow, since the senoir center's gonna let us use their box truck... Wait a minute... I hear that 'ole coffeepot spittin out it's last effort... Brb...
Ahhh man I just love the taste of a good hot cup-0-joe most anytime but mornings, they're the best... Brb...
Whew... The ole bong is workin double time this morn! Must be Lucy... She's got a kick like a mule downhill! ..
My Grandpaw used to sit me on his knee when I wasn't more than maybe 2 and let me sip dark roast, no sugar coffee out of a tablespoon... He always had coffee with him, even had one of those containers that you pump the top and dispense liquid into your cup... Took it everywhere! I would guess that started me off with the coffee thing... That would make it ___ years that I've been drinkin the stuff! (just fill in the blank lol) ...
Hey all you n00bz ... Don't just stand on the outside and look in the window! We have a great time here at Cafe' Linville ... So come on in and join the convo... Hey you may even like us after a while! (well maybe not me so much, but there's plenty of real good folks here)
Anywhoo .. . Here's hope that all will have a wonderful, pain and stressless day today (especially our dear Charon, she's been too over worked)
Don't forget to turn out the lights,...
Ice
Sunday.... Man... Getting closer to moving day! I can hardly wait... We actually start tomorrow, since the senoir center's gonna let us use their box truck... Wait a minute... I hear that 'ole coffeepot spittin out it's last effort... Brb...
Ahhh man I just love the taste of a good hot cup-0-joe most anytime but mornings, they're the best... Brb...
Whew... The ole bong is workin double time this morn! Must be Lucy... She's got a kick like a mule downhill! ..
My Grandpaw used to sit me on his knee when I wasn't more than maybe 2 and let me sip dark roast, no sugar coffee out of a tablespoon... He always had coffee with him, even had one of those containers that you pump the top and dispense liquid into your cup... Took it everywhere! I would guess that started me off with the coffee thing... That would make it ___ years that I've been drinkin the stuff! (just fill in the blank lol) ...
Hey all you n00bz ... Don't just stand on the outside and look in the window! We have a great time here at Cafe' Linville ... So come on in and join the convo... Hey you may even like us after a while! (well maybe not me so much, but there's plenty of real good folks here)
Anywhoo .. . Here's hope that all will have a wonderful, pain and stressless day today (especially our dear Charon, she's been too over worked)
Don't forget to turn out the lights,...
Ice
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit


