07-02-2019, 11:27 PM
Hello, just wanted to drop in and not continue to be such a stranger. As always my reclusiveness depends on what voltage lightning bolts the gods throw at me on any given day. It is good to see so many familiar names still around. Hope you are all doing well. Did one of those 23&me things for a lark about a year ago and it ended up turning my whole world on its head. Word to the wise, be careful with the dna ancestry kits, they are good fun but there is always the chance they might tear your world asunder. But I digress. Hope you have all had a good year so far, and hope those stateside enjoy the upcoming holiday. I will shut up now.
Later Skaters.
Ivor
Later Skaters.
Ivor
“When they said, repent, I wonder what they meant.” - Leonard Cohen RIP

