10-19-2015, 10:27 AM
(10-19-2015, 03:53 AM)Cricket Wrote:(10-18-2015, 03:19 PM)FirePlaces Wrote: Hi friends and readers,
So last night before I went to bed, I initiated updates on both my devices. Oh my!
This am I had to find all my passwords AND enter them correctly to get back in business.
Not sure that was so smart, but I DID it! Â Yay.
I so hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday!
Off to read and perhaps to post ...
I see a lot of coffee drinkers here. I kinda feel left out. I get my caffeine from drinking Cokes ALL DAY LONG. Does that count? Can I still be in the morning coffee group?
Hope everyone has a great week to come.
Luvs you guys Â
Good Morning Everybody.
Hey Cricket you know what they say about someone with a little bit of authority, well I have as LITTLE as anyone .
I also say that coke counts for your beverage of choice, whatever gets you going. I've seen a lot of the coke drinkers rather than coffee.
Doesnt matter to the Good Morning club, you can still be in.
  Just tell anyone who asks that someone with a little bit of authority said it was okay. Grins. Â
I hope everyone has a great day  / week too.
Oh Cricket, there are 2 Good Morning threads, one in the senior section 50 posts or more and the open one, this one.
So just in case you did not know, go over there sometime too ….if you care to, just saying, as FYI.
best
Linville


