09-25-2018, 05:52 PM
Oh Audrey what a mess that was with the TV. For those that don't remember, I had an electrical fire with my TV. All because of Comcast.
Well I just dug in with them and threatened I would go to the TV stations--- consumer help lines. Once I said that they backed down, paid for a new t v for me. Never admitted they were wrong and I had to sign a paper saying that it wasn't their fault, but I got the new tv, they installed it and set it up for me, PLUS I got a new DVD player and my Comcast contract was reduced $65 a month.
Now who would say it wasn't their fault?
OR
Well I just dug in with them and threatened I would go to the TV stations--- consumer help lines. Once I said that they backed down, paid for a new t v for me. Never admitted they were wrong and I had to sign a paper saying that it wasn't their fault, but I got the new tv, they installed it and set it up for me, PLUS I got a new DVD player and my Comcast contract was reduced $65 a month.
Now who would say it wasn't their fault?
OR


