Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
To Us, It is a solemn place of many feelings
#4
I completely agree. Two days on FB people were posting the towers in flames for crying out load. I lived on 17 John stre in the Metro building, llost everything I owned of any valu, my dog almost died ,I couched surfed in Greenpoint for 4 months. So these idiots ,tourists whatever, It should be a solemn day of mediation, silence for those lost and It was a scary day. I saw those building pictures it FREAKED ME OUT. I think people have lost all empathy and sympathy sometimes. IDOTS. I can barely talk about it and their taking fing selfies. It's mighty disrespectful if you ask me.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: To Us, It is a solemn place of many feelings - by pickles77 - 09-13-2018, 04:54 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)