Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Legal online pharmacy.com
#3
The country or origin for the meds is the big I.

i did a quick google search and even youtube videos came up telling me that one will never get anything they order, but they will have money taken and sold to the kind of scammers that tell u the IRS is outside your door and u will be arrested if u dont pay now.

We shall have people whom know more. It does have interesting medicines.

As it is even on youtube, I am sure that it is well known and someone will do a more thorough search. Will try if I can a bit later.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Legal online pharmacy.com - by Orange rabbit - 09-09-2018, 06:53 PM
RE: Legal online pharmacy.com - by Linville - 09-09-2018, 08:21 PM
RE: Legal online pharmacy.com - by Charon - 09-09-2018, 08:26 PM
RE: Legal online pharmacy.com - by Orange rabbit - 09-10-2018, 03:28 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)