Hah ha Dancing Wolf. That is a good one ...
Okay then let the tip about the other Cafe’ stand
....as FYI to any peoples that might think it is private to them, cause it only means 50 posts and more kind of private.
Gosh I wish it was 4:20 it is only about 4 hours and 20 minutes. Away .
Oh I hope not to miss it this week. Wonder if my boss has different ideas though.
Oh and bump the threads to top so all can be found easy if they dont have a recent post in the might work too.
Okay then let the tip about the other Cafe’ stand
....as FYI to any peoples that might think it is private to them, cause it only means 50 posts and more kind of private.
Gosh I wish it was 4:20 it is only about 4 hours and 20 minutes. Away .
Oh I hope not to miss it this week. Wonder if my boss has different ideas though.
Oh and bump the threads to top so all can be found easy if they dont have a recent post in the might work too.

