OKAy last one for a little while
I have a new one for me
Posting this just hearing it
so it sounds like a Dylan voice but it is not
.
Oh PS
Thanks Dancing Wolf
So true
M
A Good Friday song
Eh ?
|
The Music Thread
|
|
OKAy last one for a little while I have a new one for me Posting this just hearing it so it sounds like a Dylan voice but it is not . Oh PS Thanks Dancing Wolf So true M A Good Friday song Eh ?
11-03-2017, 05:58 PM
11-03-2017, 11:32 PM
That
Verve song reminded me of working in a plastic mouldings factory one freezing winter,was on the radio a lot, the job was lousy paid, freezing cold no matter how fast you moved while stacking sledges to keep warm,where the 2 huge drums were for melting some chemicals into plastic gave off the most toxic smell i ever smelt,nobody was wearing any protective breathing gear, I stayed as well away from that room as I could,so here is some Rage against The Machine,the end chorus is for the boss there... Hi Audrey ![]()
This too shall pass.
Hi music friends
I have missed you I hope everyone has a good day Still like ing the sound of this one More later
Hello everyone.
![]()
11-05-2017, 05:46 AM
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|