Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Music Thread
Video 


I'm using Youtube & FireFox




i added these songs to my playlist at youtube.com. i added ioplist.org to or as my playlist.  then i find the darn playlist again.  the URL is far longer when added to one's playlist.

and, so far, it works.  yes, i go to extremes. youtube and chrome. but, it was adding these songs to a playlist entitled ioplist.org, with a longer longer URL to copy, that seems to work.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel


so, in interim, go to youtube.com. find the song u want. rite underneath the song is a thumbs up, a thumbs down, something else, and a plus sign that says add to. so, i did create my own playlist. called ioplist.org. and i add the song to said playlist. i then find my playlist and the URL is really long in the playlist area. And, it works/ Maybe steel can have time to fix it though cuz not many will find this fun and easy now.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Video 


so just use songs from my playlists  ?
I think I'm maxed on # of playlists, can't create another  LOL




I used another person's playlist and it worked...
so maybe we can find songs in different playlists and use them ?
Smile
woo hoo!!  we are tenacious aren't we, DW?  muahhhh.


Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Video 
I have been told "you are most stubborn person I've ever met" ... uh, I can't count how many times
LOL

oh, I didn't really want that at top of a page  hahaha


well, u and me both my friend. woo hoo!! we have found a way to defeat the youtube settings.

when i had an artist friend. and his music was crap, i could give him three hundred points for each one point i gave him. he called him slow hand after clapton. and when we no longer spoke, he never got another rating.

use anyone's playlist if u can find it.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Video 


I still feel amazed it works... before it would not work if you used a playlist url   Huh





Charon, you are The Best!!
Cool



music makes me sooo high



most songs I look up have a playlist on side with that song in it...
easy peasy


i am just stubborn and i know how much music means to our family.  We be stubborn, GF.





Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel


Darn , I still can't get it. I don't have a YouTube acct or a playlist. I don't know where to look for them. Sorry to clog up the thread, I am just so hopeless on the computer, but I'll keep trying. lol
This too shall pass. Heart


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 27 Guest(s)