Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Chosen Ones...
#1


no pictures. gotta listen.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Reply
#2
this was sent to me. i think as a compliment. i don't take it as same. with the pictures, it was somewhat demonic.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Reply
#3
Does it have a list? I didn't see one..
Reply
#4
no it wont download with the pics and the words cuz of whom sent it to me from his fangled up facebook acct.

sorry.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Reply
#5

[Image: PA8Rxen.png]

CLICK HERE





I took it from that page and
I put it on my Rumble acct...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Reply
#6
Thank u Ice. I watch the chosen daily. It is a different one though. It shows Jesus as laughing and it is glorious. And, thank u, kind sir.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Reply
#7
I have rippers ....
Lots of rippers... Not much I cannot get a d/l from

Anything at all you want/need... I will do my best
to get that for you ... No problem ever

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Reply
#8
That is so kind of you. You have always been so kind Mr. IceMan.

I shall think about one that means a lot to me.

Have a glorious nite. Forged in Fire is on now.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)