Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't get quote to work -Counting posts
2 Questions
I can't get quote to work. Just get a red dash  
The welcome section and off topic are the only sections were post do not count?
Thanx ahead 
i tried to use quote yesterday. did not work. ADMIN OF STEEL will fix this.

yes. those r the current rules on posts. however, it may seem to count. but, our system readjusts post counts on a daily or weekly basis.

if u cannot see into email vendors yet, and u just made 52 posts, see if any are in off topic. but, for one yesterday, it took an hour or two to gain access to restricted. k?
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(10-17-2015, 02:17 PM)Charon Wrote: i tried to use quote yesterday.  did not work.  ADMIN OF STEEL will fix this.

yes.  those r the current rules on posts.  however, it may seem to count.  but, our system readjusts post counts on a daily or weekly basis.

if u cannot see into email vendors yet, and u just made 52 posts, see if any are in off topic.  but, for one yesterday, it took an hour or two to gain access to restricted.  k?

K thanks again
storm: do u want me to go thru ur posts and see how many are in On Topic?

i bet i can do it more quickly than u.

elsewise, it took one member a couple hours to see restricted area.

let me know how i can help.

storm: u have 8 posts from the lounge. go for 8 more. we have no daily limit. yet.

(10-17-2015, 02:17 PM)Charon Wrote: i tried to use quote yesterday.  did not work.  ADMIN OF STEEL will fix this.

yes.  those r the current rules on posts.  however, it may seem to count.  but, our system readjusts post counts on a daily or weekly basis.

if u cannot see into email vendors yet, and u just made 52 posts, see if any are in off topic.  but, for one yesterday, it took an hour or two to gain access to restricted.  k?

Problem Fixed.
The only way to know how strong you are is to keep testing your limits.
(10-17-2015, 06:17 PM)ADMIN OF STEEL Wrote:

Problem Fixed.

WOW!!! U R AWESOME, ADMIN OF STEEL. ALL MY BEST.

Ugh Oh....

I'm guilty of "over" indulging on the posts that for sure!

I'll try and keep it to a crawl...

(hey I've almost got enough to see the SY and E-mail vendors! Yea me)

Ice

(10-17-2015, 05:55 PM)Charon Wrote: storm: u have 8 posts from the lounge. go for 8 more. we have no daily limit. yet.
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Good Morning ideed my dear Athena... Smile
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit