Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello to all
Hello Nonoo, I doubt you no me but I remember you, and I do understand how things can change very fast, sometimes for the best sometimes not so good. I hope you are doing well.

I do remember seeing borderline harassment and shade being thrown as what is said above. I have always lived thinking jealousy is a wasted emotion, which I think a vendor was guilty of.
                          ~Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it~
Hello @Nonoo, I am sorry that I neglected to welcome you earlier.

Hope you are well. Enjoy the site and have a nice weekend.

Cheers. CL
Hi all easydoesit of course i remember you . Charon i emailed you about the whole et hating my guts . And what later transpired .
Charon send me your email again . I will email you .
Its only this week iv learned the full politics of what was going on over there .
Brown envelopes to delete bad feed back . Im not stupid but when there is someone like you on a committee Charon i did wonder what was the motive behind some of those committee members .now i know it was about the money and you Charon were not for sale .(integrity) in abundance
Good for you. Since then i never got involved in that forum i would only post my feedback for my good vendor Dusko .
I knew the man was waiting for an opportunity to ban me . He never got it .
But to everyone thank you for your warmest of welcomes .
Nonoo Nono

Sorry committee members been excluded from the forum .
Hi charon just emailed you regarding a break of rule .

Hey itch how are you .good i hope this.
Have to say i have received the warmest of welcomes here and made more posts here in 10 days than the whole of 2015 else where
anyway its nice to be welcomed . I keep saying i won't be posting much because of family difficulties but every spare chance im back posting.
I think .org has become an addiction wouldn't it be great .thanks again guys and gals
Nono
Hi NoNo,
glad you made it here,you helped me out on the other list when i first started to order from D,remember?Was under a different name on old list,began with R,ended in O.
Glad we have you here,and glad we have another citizen from opposite side of the pond..
Tommyg as arson as i seen.the name tommygun i taught who would look the part and of course i taught of you my friend . Hope all is well .

As soon.as i.seen . Don't know what.the arson is about . Talk soon mate
Just been learning some bushcraft skills NoNo,staring fires outside with no matches or lighter,never burnt a building down in me life lol,now i'm an arsonist?Ha ha,chinese whispers,send 3 and fourpence,we are going to a dance.
I do however burn my dinners a lot by accident.