Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Daily Thoughts, Random Thoughts, Venting Area
[Image: 15319119_1179814808799550_61702045265503...e=5A937139]
It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all — in which case, you fail by default.
REALLY Love that PIC Reilli!!

Smile
Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path...
And leave a trail... of Love, Laughter and Understanding.
I am so angry. I got an email from Walmart.com this morning saying I had changed my account information (I hadn't). I was on a work call so didn't think much of it right away but then got a text from my credit card company that there appeared to be a fraudulent charge on walmart.com. They called to ask if 3 charges were valid and they weren't. So I called Walmart and they said that someone had hacked my account, changed my email address, mailing address and taken my credit card info. Luckily it was all caught in time and I won't be charged but I really hate crap like that!! Some people really suck. Hopefully since they changed the mailing address they may be able to figure out who did it & get them for fraud.
It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all — in which case, you fail by default.
Ugh
Ugh
What a pain the you know what!
OR
I've had my debit card number stolen 3 times!  Luckily the card companies suspected something & called me.  Thank god..  Card was canceled & I was issued a new card. Even had to file a police report. Ick.  It's just not secure out there sometimes,  sadly  Undecided
Nah.  i had dead people opening loans in my name when i  had money.  the FTC told me they don't give a damn if my late husband is allegedly opening accts in my name.  they have way too much identity theft going on.

my doctor sister tracked down her hacker. the bank said five thousand was not significant enuff to prosecute.

The powers that be seem to let family members use another family members acct.  Even if he is dead.  Another major breach of all our data happened again.  They don't care.  We care.  Oh, it was yahoo.  Yeah we all noticed it when we sent out ED med spam to our clients.  addressees.  

What is more alarming is the probate dept of the courts.  There is no supervision.  A woman died and four people held her hand to sign a will. the hospital records right near her feet indicated that her time of death was an hour before. and then two yrs after she died, by golly that woman changed her life insurance beneficiary.

i mean this sort of stuff goes on all the time. its small potatoes to those whom choose to prosecute.

damned annoying to me. u would not believe the thefts and irregularities that i witnessed in court proceedings and esp in realty and in probate (wills.) And no one supervises it at all. Even as an attorney I could not right the wrongs I would see.

Me father lost his spirit for law when we learned we could not bring fraud charges against a judge whom stole monies from an incompetent that my family had become close to. he would watch our car's meter and tell us when to put money in. he just came into our office cuz his witchey sister was trying to get him to sign over all the money the mom left for her mentally challenged son. We told him to not do it. She thought we would just notarize his sig line. He was our friend. But, in all reality, there is no supervision. Quite a few districts are known for their corruption. No one will ever find justice in them.

But, to learn that no judge had to answer ever to charges, my father gave up on law. died soon thereafter. and i only practiced pro bono cases for people whom were caught with a J or such. I would admit to the charge and then give the psychological reason the child was exhibiting abherrent behavior. it worked.

but my god, the tragedy that goes on in probate and matrimonial courts is unreal. so messed up.

sorry, probably alot off topic. got so much on my mind. the fact u had three debit cards nailed, and monies were used at ur walmart card is unreal.

the criminals want good christmas gifts for their kids to teach them the giving spirit of the season. ha! and they will gladly steal ur monies.

check ur online accts regularly. My houseshare paid a con ed bill a few yrs back and five people nailed his card with charges allegedly for serviceman to call home. gah. he just gets a new debit card every six months to be safe nowadays.

Be safe all. The wicked cannot sleep at night unless they have disrupted the lives of the good. Its a biblical statement but it certainly seems true.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
[Image: religions-and-humanity.jpg]

[Image: 1012949_orig.jpg]

[Image: c4e2591a62613fba10b0c6e71c0a76d2--true-c...e-fact.jpg]

[Image: 132067c426e307ee9fb438e1d2157bdd--story-...quotes.jpg]
A true friend, freely advises,
justly assists readily, 
adventures boldly, 
takes all patiently,
defends courageously
and continues a friend unchangeably.

William Penn

@icewizard I'm sure i'm not the only one but.... what happened to the today is thread?! Sad
Strange??? But true!!!

[Image: e1c2d25f2829dd283ddb74444bae11b5.jpg]
A true friend, freely advises,
justly assists readily, 
adventures boldly, 
takes all patiently,
defends courageously
and continues a friend unchangeably.

William Penn