Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Daily Thoughts, Random Thoughts, Venting Area
Wink 
I am continually amazed at the energy people waste in anger and in vengence. The gossiping and lies are unreal.

Could be talking about just how evil the twins are. (ET and Pill Nazi Vogue) Cool
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(05-02-2015, 09:21 PM)Charon Wrote: I am continually amazed at the energy people waste in anger and in vengence.  The gossiping and lies are unreal.

Could be talking about just how evil the twins are.  (ET and Pill Nazi Vogue) Cool

Jealousy is characterized by or proceeding from suspicious fears or envious resentment: which brings on a jealous rage; Tongue

" To open a shop is easy, to keep it open is an art"
Heart
i missed it cuz my partner sleeps when he comes home from work, holding the remote. men.

me father had four daughters. he was taught to box by jack dempsey when he was in the Navy.

so, i boxed. never allowed to hit my face.

would have been nice had pacquiao won.

boxing: i still love it.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

I have not seen  Popster lately.
Hey where are you my friend. I hope you are doing okay. Me ok I guess but having to work late.
(06-18-2015, 10:20 PM)Harley Wrote: I have to keep remembering that to catch up with life I have to take it one day at a time...  Too much to do!

A good thought Harley. Me too.  I have been feeling overwhelmed lately.
When I feel overwhelmed.......I decide to Peck away......break big concerns down to parts and do something small that still represents progress.

It works for me.......mostly......LOL
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
Driving is an incredible skill, Physically, it involves all the senses simultaneously.

Good driving adds the mental dimension such as: the anticipation of other drivers, looking way ahead of you, safe stopping distances, getting the best fuel economy and least wear on the car......and much more.

Personally, I think people should take more pride in driving......I really like driving, except under crowded condition.
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
A thought to help know what to do next, in many cases!

[Image: tumblr_npwmyf5zMC1s2bgfho1_540.jpg]
He was,more than likely, "wasted away in margaritaville" when he was quoted saying that lol ...
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
(07-08-2015, 03:20 PM)Kittycat Wrote: Sad Not feeling well, lately.

Who's with me!?

I am sorry to hear that Kittycat ... I usually feel, not totaly bad, but aches and shooting pains come often ... Some days are just worse and those I can really do without!

I do hope you can catch a small silver lined cloud to hitch your wagon to Kitty and start feeling better soon ....
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit