Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Daily Thoughts, Random Thoughts, Venting Area
I am sorry to hear that you are not feeling well lately....Kittycat
I haven't been the best mentally kind of down because of overload mostly...well and overwhelmed with life...stuff and relations oh I better watch myself this is a slippery slope I tread on..".
======

Yeah that is what Jimmy B felt like he had to do just to get up and move to the next room ....ha ha
oh, kitty i just saw this. its been a battlefield round here.

i am in 90 degree heat. and humidity to boot. we cannot afford my AC.

so, i don't think that helps. physically? well, my partner wanted to take me on a long walk. he does not comprehend why i could not walk that long a distance. (or why i could not walk thru that renassance fair, things like that. he says i am worried about other women. huh? does he remember i am permanently disabled and last year at this time i could not walk.)

but, psychologically? i am doing well. made some rules and am keeping to them. to save and move.

VENT OF DAY: omg. has anyone seen that god forsaken commercials for one: arbys or such? totally sexist. and, direct tv. rob lowe got the boot for making statements the company cannot prove. so oh good, i know all i need to know when a company chooses to just show a woman in a bikini. and not discuss how good their product is.

and, the other one that kills me, is this idiot whom is pretending to be the new Colonel Sanders from kentucky fried chicken.

I am a vegetarian. Never been there. But, I know this actor is blowing it. big time. where is the PR team?

The man playing the Colonel is so revolting. i want to bitch slap him with a chicken piece. and, i would certainly keep my children away from him.

Just like that Mr. Rogers gave me the creeps, the way he undressed in front of young children. changed clothing. minister or not, pedophiles train children. I am sorry, God, but I still would never have let him near my child.

Scary people. No worse than the ones whom try to harass us here.

Feel better, kitty. Let us know.

(We are here. A few of us are invisible that is all. If u need me, email me or post and i shall see it. k?)
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

It's certainly been a hectic month or so. So many externalities invading on my otherwise simple life.

Anyone needs to talk, feel free to shoot me a PM, I have an open schedule for the next few years. Smile
~A man keeps his memories where his money once was~
(07-17-2015, 12:12 AM)Allegory Wrote: It's certainly been a hectic month or so. So many externalities invading on my otherwise simple life.

Anyone needs to talk, feel free to shoot me a PM, I have an open schedule for the next few years. Smile

What I hate is having to go out. I really hate it. Maybe I'm becoming a hermit, but I'm happiest staying home in my jammies and doing whatever I feel like. Besides, going out is an ordeal for me. It's so hot outside and the minute I leave the a/c behind I'm totally drenched. I hate feeling wet when out running errands.
Then it's so painful to walk with these 2 destroyed knees and bad back. Maybe it's knowing how much I'm gonna suffer when I get home that makes me hate going out. IDK.

I'm perfectly happy staying in my jammies all day and watching tv or playing with my pups.
I have so many things I need to go out to do, but I keep putting them off until the very last second. Then I guess I overdo it by trying to get all errands done in one day so I don't have to go out again. But boy, if I'm running out of my Cokes and cigs, I'm flying out the door LOL.

Anyway, that's my rant for today. Interesting life I have HUH.
I've gone months where the only reason I've left the house is to get the kids out. Even then..... sometimes the wife is not up to leave (or be left alone), and they'll go out with friends.

I'd easily go 60-90 days without leaving once if it wasn't for them. Safeway delivers groceries, by the way. Smile
~A man keeps his memories where his money once was~
how sweet kittycat.

u r in my prayers daily.

ok, if anyone reads this, i have been here all day.  just reading. caring for partner. he is now about to leave for the hospital.

partner is not a wuss.

he awakened with abdominal cramps which have worsened considerably.  fever.  then chills.

i hope its not his appendix. (and, he has no idea what an emergency room is like.  especially for a person moaning in pain tonite. he uses no meds but aleve. and, he shows little interest in our forum here.  sighs.  they will learn.)

i am inclined to feel that, as we had such an horrific hot front come in, that some food vendors were not on their toes.

so, to those whom pray whom see this, please do.

he has a past history from childhood of getting seriously injured. or, seriously sick. just luck of the draw.

be well all. gotta go.

Thoughts and prayers for your partner.
Charon,
I do hope all is well with your partner cause when they are in pain or distress, then you are too ... My heartfelt prayers go out to you and yours with the hope all will be well ...

(07-26-2015, 01:58 AM)Charon Wrote: ok, if anyone reads this, i have been here all day.  just reading. caring for partner. he is now about to leave for the hospital.

partner is not a wuss.

he awakened with abdominal cramps which have worsened considerably.  fever.  then chills.

i hope its not his appendix. (and, he has no idea what an emergency room is like.  especially for a person moaning in pain tonite. he uses no meds but aleve. and, he shows little interest in our forum here.  sighs.  they will learn.)

i am inclined to feel that, as we had such an horrific hot front come in, that some food vendors were not on their toes.

so, to those whom pray whom see this, please do.

he has a past history from childhood of getting seriously injured. or, seriously sick. just luck of the draw.

be well all. gotta go.
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
to keep u up to date, the doctors are having him be hydrated. cannot eat nor drink. and they decide tomorrow his future.

however, the son of a bitch whom sold him obama care insurance (elsewise, one is penalized each year by 10 per cent for not getting it yet,) for hundreds, and i heard it all on speaker phone, WAS A FRIGGIN LIAR.

The hospital just called his room. His healthcare insurance is apparently not healthcARE. what? i heard the agent explain every possibility that it covered.

the hospital claims he was sold a scam. it is the equal to car insurance. far more expensive.

i had a hell of a time finding his card. they sent a paper card. but i found it and the forms.

and now the hospital says it is not valid obama care coverage insurance.

he has no insurance. he has been paying hundreds a month toward the bank account of the scum sucking insurance agent.

and, my partners attorney, aka me, heard every lie the agent stated.

the hospital will try to get him on medicaid now. it is superior to medicare. no kidding.

IF ANY OF U GOT MEDICAL INSURANCE TO BE IN COMPLIANCE WITH OBAMA CARE, pleaSE check before u r rushed to the hospital, if it is valid insurance. for doctors, hospitals, procedures. even if they say it is, they very well may be lying.

we are awaiting decision on surgery for tomorrow.

he tells me to not be upset cuz i shall be in flareup.

but, now this.

any scum whom sold useless insurance, quite the opposite of what he promised on the phone, should be lynched.

it never ends.

CHECK YOUR INSURANCE POLICIES IF NEW.

A NEW TYPE OF SCUM CRAWLED OUT FROM UNDER THE ROCKS TO "HELP" THE PEOPLE APPEASE OBAMA'S LAWS.