Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Daily Thoughts, Random Thoughts, Venting Area
Wink 
I am continually amazed at the energy people waste in anger and in vengence. The gossiping and lies are unreal.

Could be talking about just how evil the twins are. (ET and Pill Nazi Vogue) Cool
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
(05-02-2015, 09:21 PM)Charon Wrote: I am continually amazed at the energy people waste in anger and in vengence.  The gossiping and lies are unreal.

Could be talking about just how evil the twins are.  (ET and Pill Nazi Vogue) Cool

Jealousy is characterized by or proceeding from suspicious fears or envious resentment: which brings on a jealous rage; Tongue

" To open a shop is easy, to keep it open is an art"
Heart
Did anyone catch the boxing match last night Manny Pacquiao vs Floyd Mayweather?

I was very surprised to see Mayweather win by a unanimous decision, I was really hoping to see Pacquiao win.
i missed it cuz my partner sleeps when he comes home from work, holding the remote. men.

me father had four daughters. he was taught to box by jack dempsey when he was in the Navy.

so, i boxed. never allowed to hit my face.

would have been nice had pacquiao won.

boxing: i still love it.
http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=83&pid=435#pid435

duskos thread. but proton, we only just started about 2 or 3 days ago. We shall get there. k?
Insomnia Theater strikes again. I forgot how great the movie Purple Rain is. Smile
I have not seen  Popster lately.
Hey where are you my friend. I hope you are doing okay. Me ok I guess but having to work late.

-I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.

I have to keep remembering that to catch up with life I have to take it one day at a time... Too much to do!
The weak fall, but the strong will remain and never go under! - Anne Frank
(06-18-2015, 10:20 PM)Harley Wrote: I have to keep remembering that to catch up with life I have to take it one day at a time...  Too much to do!

A good thought Harley. Me too.  I have been feeling overwhelmed lately.

-I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.

When I feel overwhelmed.......I decide to Peck away......break big concerns down to parts and do something small that still represents progress.

It works for me.......mostly......LOL
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata