Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome New Users
The most important thing to know, is we don't allow recreational talk here. No talk of sch 1.

We are older, wiser and professionals.

I may be called the woman of second chances, amongst other names, but make no mistakes about this: we shall not brook rec talk, ROA talk, or anything that would cause us to attract the attention of johnny law.

We don't have many rules in writing. We have not needed them.

If you are admitted, be prepared to post your reference for admittance to our wee forum family.

Welcome aboard.

Keep in mind, we are the ethical forum. Do not even think about vending undercover on my forum. I hope I make myself clear on that one.

We are reasonable here. We play nicely with others. We help others.

No, we shall not take aboard all five thousand from ETs place going down, but, to those whom have made it this far, enjoy, but, we absolutely brook no nonsense.

Deal? (Its a rhetorical question, only.)
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

good. Deal, indeed, Mr.Chuckey. Glad u made it in.

yes newbs no shed 1 talk i had to warn another about it thos isnt .com we keep it clean here and its all good n youll fit im to our family nicely as long as rules r kept to

ps enjoy this great forum and members and ur laughing lot of good honest knowlagable ect ect i could go on and theres 1 special lady who will.go out her way and beyond to help amy of us
peace out beddy byes for me night all
stay strong ? and fight till the end.
wow ... So many new names! Hopefully you'll find what you're looking for here, if not just ask one or two our our fine members here ....

Welcome everybody ...
Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Done deal for sure!
awesome.

******BUMP******

Welcome new members

(09-30-2015, 08:35 PM)Charon Wrote: The most important thing to know, is we don't allow recreational talk here.  No talk of sch 1.

We are older, wiser and professionals.

I may be called the woman of second chances, amongst other names, but make no mistakes about this:  we shall not brook rec talk, ROA talk, or anything that would cause us to attract the attention of johnny law.

We don't have many rules in writing.  We have not needed them.

If you are admitted, be prepared to post your reference for admittance to our wee forum family.

Welcome aboard.

Keep in mind, we are the ethical forum.  Do not even think about vending undercover on my forum.  I hope I make myself clear on that one.

We are reasonable here.  We play nicely with others.  We help others.

No, we shall not take aboard all five thousand from ETs place going down, but, to those whom have made it this far, enjoy, but, we absolutely brook no nonsense.

Deal?  (Its a rhetorical question, only.)
Hello all. I wanted to introduce myself. My screen name is graham3735. I heard of this forum from some members I know. So 1 or 2 of you know me. I have been using our method for about 14 years and hope my experience will be helpful. Glad to be here. Ask me anything you want just be discrete

(10-17-2015, 07:27 PM)graham3735 Wrote: Hello all. I wanted to introduce myself. My screen name is graham3735. I heard of this forum from some members I know. So 1 or 2 of you know me. I have been using our method for about 14 years and hope my experience will be helpful. Glad to be here. Ask me anything you want just be discrete. Deal wouldn't want it any other way
hi, graham. welcome aboard.

Hi,

I'm another orphan from the "site with a similar URL".

So, hi all to those I know..............and also to those I don't for that matter!

Smile