Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Mylan" vs "Mylan"
Has anyone ever noticed a diffrence in strength between ppe2u "mylan" blank 1mg and ttm2u "mylan" blank 1mg

A friend of mine said they seemed weaker fron one of the two above iops

Anybody...........?
I have found them to be identical to be honest
(09-30-2015, 08:21 PM)nicenchill Wrote: I have found them to be identical to be honest

Had a friend say he thought they were weaker from one of the two iops, i should have never told him they were from a new vendor lol he has been sketchy sense I got some weak manorest brand xanax from stri lanka

I ushaly am die hard mylan dude every order and never had a complaint till now the1st time with a new vendor but mite make the switch to the adco or tranax though
Never liked the blank ones from either vendor but they were always of equal strength to me.
Don't be vending through my forum Nirvan.  You will be turned in for PMs to others.  Just so u know.

Several forums just went down for just such talk.

Let us be more cautious in open forums. That is why we PM and email each other.

But, I don't want to even know that u may have customers. It sounds really bad. Not our image. I hope I am clear.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

oh, nirvan, i think u and i can get this right. we don't talk rec talk here.

we are professionals. we are the chronically ill.

and, we have much wisdom.

but, we do not say one word that will attract the attention of anyone other than our members.

k? we don't do rec talk here. wrong forum. but, we can get this right, u and i. i seem to be picking on u a lot tonite.

It is a necessary evil though Charon. Thanks for that. We don't want any unwanted attention here and I love how small our little family is
No im not trying to do any vending I had literally ordered my friend some is all I know I keep fucking it up in here I'll try to keep my posting to a minimum
(10-04-2015, 01:52 PM)Nirvanadone87 Wrote: No im not trying to do any vending I had literally ordered my friend some is all, I know I keep fucking it up in here I'll try to keep my posting to a minimum

Sorry again I am really bad at censoring myself even in my response to that post a put somthing about payment but caught it quick and edited it out lol but really am sorry not trying to be a trouble maker
ok. its early yet. u r learning. we are cool.