Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Legal Issues
People, please do not discuss sch 1 meds in forum. Let us avoid Us to Us vendors. (Reshipping does not upset us.)

And, let us protect both us and our vendors with silence about country of origin, packing, points of entry, payment methods. We allow you to PM instantly upon being approved for membership. Let us keep that info to PM or email. Safety first/

We are small fish. We are the chronically ill and chronic anxiety patients.

But, I have seen a payment method mentioned at the Forum of a Lesser God, and within days that payment method was cancelled by the vendor due to legal problems.

We are older. Wiser. Professionals.

Let us all keep very safe. And, protect our beloved vendors. They are our family also.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Thanks for always looking out for us and keeping us safe!
So much love.
thank u, andy. such a nice attitude. however, as long as i see this post now, please note, now u must get fifty posts first to PM and to see the SY vendors and email vendors. in On Topic

It is to keep them safe and viable for u all. Please notify us if u have any problem accessing those areas once u hit fifty on topic posts. k?

absolutely cajun bulldog. thank you.

Look, if merely having drugs sent to you is enough to get someone in trouble then I could put every person who has ever harmed me behind bars for life by just dropping some packages in the mail. But it is not that simple. As the law enforcement manual above states PROOF OF KNOWLEDGE OF THE CONTENTS BY THE RECEIVER IS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY TO PROVE A CASE! If you do not admit to knowing about it there is nothing they can do except try to get you to admit it. Unfortunately police have an extraordinarily easy time getting people to admit that they were waiting for a package filled with illegal drugs. They usually do this by one of two approaches. I have seen both approaches work against hardened criminals and I can’t believe the stupid f***ers fall for it and admit their way into years of prison when otherwise they’d walk free. The two approaches really are the good guy bad guy approach. For you personal use buyers you will most likely get the good guy approach first and if it doesn’t work then you will get the bad guy approach. The good guy approach goes like this, the police will try to act all nice and like your friend (after giving you a heart attack with a bust) and say, “Look man we don’t really care if you ordered yourself a little bit of drugs to use for yourself, we just want the sellers, the real bad guys, we know you are a good dude and a working man and that’s why we don’t care about you, so just tell us where you got this from. We know you are an honest guy so please just be honest with us. I promise you won’t get into any trouble, I will see to that.” Then if this doesn’t work they will try their scare tactics, “Look man you are F***ED. You are in a lot of trouble and going to jail as it stands. You are going to lose your job, maybe your house, maybe your kids, you are in lots of trouble, the only way to get out of it is to just admit what you did.” You will be in a position of fear and shock and you will be amazed how easily you may want to cave into one of their approaches. It’s literally because you become dumber. When something like a bust happens your fight or flight mechanism kicks in. What this does is drives all your blood from your brain into your arms and legs. All that oxygen and nutrition you had in your brain is now in your arms and legs to fight or run away. You are now a stupid mother f***er and the cops will take advantage of it. Don’t let them. Not going to prison or being on many many years of probation really is just as easy as keeping your mouth shut. Even if you have to go to jail then just go, bond out, and either the cops will fold on their bluff and drop charges, the prosecutor will neglect to file, the judge will toss out, or worse case your lawyer files a motion to dismiss, but 9 times out of 10 you will just have the cuffs taken off and the police will leave knowing that you won. So DO NOT EVER ADMIT TO ANYTHING! Act scared, confused, panicked, whatever, and just exercise your right to remain silent. However, it does not even need to get to that.
Not admitting to anything is the first rule of accepting drug packages safely. But not even allowing them to bust you in the first place is even better as no one wants to have to stand up against the police’s gestapo interrogations. I believe the easiest way to do this is by renting a mailbox at a UPS Store or other mailbox rental place (I think the mom and pop independent ones are the best). If you can’t pay an extra $45 to guarantee safe deliverance of your drugs then you probably should not be ordering drugs off the internet. Pick one that you can access 24/7 which most are. Always use your real ID. Using a fake ID can instantly compromise your box and very much hurt you if one of your packages becomes compromised. Fake IDs can add to probable cause to open/watch your mail, make it harder for you to deny you had bad intentions with the box, and ultimately get you into a lot of trouble independently of the drugs because post-911 fake IDs are now a serious crime (before they were associated with underage drinking, now they are associated with mass murder, terrorism, id theft, and credit card fraud). So use your real ID/name.
After you have your box then order from a trusted vendor. Ordering from good established vendors who know what they are doing helps greatly in not having to deal with a hot package. When the package comes let it sit there for a couple days. LE does not have the resources to conduct 24/7 surveillance for a small time buyer (and most times not for a bigger buyer as well). After hours, like say 9pm, visit your box, check out the area a little bit, go in, grab your package, and without opening it take it back home. If you like set it to the side as if you forgot about it and open it a couple days later (which maintains the ability to deny knowledge of the contents). When you feel it’s good to do so open it up, verify contents, then go hide it in a good place. Now you are good :-). Most buyers and vendors would suggest all of that is going overboard but if you are paranoid that is the way to go and gives you a legal loophole out of any trouble until you can safely hide it (I think burying is always the best option, particularly off your property).
Dagger: We are so small that we read all daily posts.

Maybe change your post up a bit.

Cuz, it sure looks to be the same post as in The Special Man's thread on ordering safety. k?

http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=160

u don't have to check in daily, borderline. it is the homebound often that do that.

we appreciate ur coming by and talking when u r in the mood.

and/or, some vendors like a client to post to show membership or that a package was received.

but, its all up to u.

we shall never become some sort of new dictators online.

we just want info around when needed.

and, a few of us r friends and we like to check in with each other.

not to worry. (Dagger was copying and pasting pretty much his same one post during a mad rush to get to fifty posts i believe. That was the issue.)

Just check in when u feel the need to share. Thank u for even explaining.

I am thrilled, fireplaces.

a note on dagger. he turned into a stark raving madman. He was banned for calling us all names. And, he tried to get back in under every name under the sun.

Turns out he was the infamous Gman of Pr.

He lasted only a day or two here before a few recognized his writing style.

He may be correct on Postal Boxes. No way would I be seen scoping out even my own postal box. To me, also, it can present as an extra witness.

Dagger came on drunk and high and obnoxious under the twenty or more names he tried using. (I love IP checking.) So, I would take what he said with a grain of salt.

looks like the gman got banned at p argh,says next to his name," Sent the administrator delerious PMs threatening to try to hack this site."
WTF is wrong with these people,unfortuantley the nature of these forums seems to bring in some nasty little pieces of work,although i have never had any run ins with the guy under that name as far as i can recall,maybe one idiot on ETs/vagues list was giving me and popster some grief a while ago before he eventually got banned.
Do not envy admin or the mods here or on most forums,the worlds getting seriously messed up.
the worst of the threats and letters i get, u guys never see. thank god.

these people r brutal. for no reason at all.

because a vendor at another forum did them wrong and they blame me?

stinkin thinkin. u gotta be rather tough or thick skinned to be mod or admin.

even as just the chaplain, i would get the insane emails and the hacking of my computer.

but, here, it is loverly. so peaceful.

let's keep it that way.