Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
larpose-lorazepam and other cipla products
Good morning all,

I tried to find a thread about larpose (lorazepam) here but could not find one.

Is Zepose (diazepam) made by the same company- Cipla?  Like everything else some say zepose is  good and others disagree.

Any personal experience with the larpose and other cipla products would be helpful.  The net can be wonderful but without a community to back up experiences and help each other out it can be a confusing place (plus all the ads and redirects).

I guess I could be more specific-better to not do so being new here.
(04-08-2017, 03:32 PM)mr nobody Wrote: Good morning all,

Is Zepose (diazepam) made by the same company- Cipla?  Like everything else some say zepose is  good and others disagree.

Any personal experience with the larpose and other cipla products would be helpful.  The net can be wonderful but without a community to back up experiences and help each other out it can be a confusing place (plus all the ads and redirects).

I haven't tried Cipla lorazepam, but one of the main vendors sells Pfizer-brand Ativan made in the same country as Cipla, and it works well for me.
(04-08-2017, 03:32 PM)mr nobody Wrote: Good morning all,

I know cipla makes zopax and tranax 1mg Alps, and are good especially for price. Hope that helps, a lot of ppl love them.