Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cancer and immunotherapy Q and A
Hi friends and a spevial hello to charon 
Iv anyone has had first hand experience. I Would really appreciate any advice on the subject 
Thank you  all.
Nono
be back. just lost message to u.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

my father died of pancreatic cancer as did his father. we really had no treatments in 84. so i set uo the living room with hospital stuff. i wa his caregiver and my 3 sisters one of whom was a medical dr. never came. we had great PKs then. esp a combo of cocaine and morphine for the last days. i lay on the floor in case he trird to get up. i fed him. cared for him cuz it would have been tuff in my mom. i saw the lord the day he went to heaven and he tolg me he is taking him home in 5 hrs so do anything i needed to do. he died peacefully and i destroyed that med as the dr sister was an addict as was my niece.

but i was training with a man of god and i was peaceful and sure i couls say father come forth from his grave
nope
i ran the law practice and did not marry to care for me mother

cancer came for her five yrs later

the room became a hospital again

she was a son of a gun and 2 hrs before her death she got up to use the ladies room

she ousted the 3 other sisters from the will which was a two family house in scarsdale. the law practice and she passed easily

while i was at her wake my older sisters found the will hidden in my room. they stole everything.

but boyh passings were awful to me. my parents died easily. and the bitches tore down the house my mother left me. built 2 more on the land and made a fortune. heaven is too good for them

but God will allow u to get thru easily. if u dont have a family member,u gotta hire a retired nurse to help u.

i shall keep u in prayer and God will make sure u get good meds. the second one dies they are in Gods arms. so have no fear. demand the meds u need. if no good family hire a retired nurse.

u have more time. both i and those whom read this will pray. so the hospital first and when time, try to be home as it is more comforting. a nurse will come check your vitals daily. ask for better meds if u need them

but that was yrs ago. i am sure u will get the best of care.
many of us will pray. but when my parents went home no one had the meds and treatments they have now. have good doctors. ask for meds and needs. and the second u leave the body u r in the arms og god. u still have time. take whatever good help the gvt gives u. but no need for fear. and fite to live another day with all your mite. u r loved and needed rite here,rite now. prayers will go up. ask the drs and nurses questions. it is your rite. and pray with the lord

we did not know of immunotherapy back then

however my sister was stage 4 cancer. years ago

one doctor treated her and she isstill fine now

will try to research for u HUGS

now can one with updated info/esp medical,address nono question

Hello

I I noticed this lead, just about to start immunotherapy myself. I have no idea what’s in store around the corner, it’s all a bit alien.
I will be looking for other peoples experiences to see what I might have coming my way.
Charom why do families fragment at such va time

I'm awaiting my 3rd dose ìts keepi my me alive I I should passed by now little side effects the ones you can bevfrightening .
Butitsvdefenitly a game changer
You my friend are in my nightly prayers..
It makes me so very sad when good folks have such
terrible problems in life.

Put your faith in the hands of "The Great Healer"
God can and does work miracles ...
Never forget ... God loves you ...
It's His plan for us we may not understand why,
but He has reason in  everything He does...

Matthew 8:7
And Jesus saith unto him, 
I will come and heal him.

We are here for you Nonoo

[Image: Y1xj0zt.gif]

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Heart i have loved you my gaelic friend. and i shall pray. i want u healed. i don't do doctors anymore but when i feel one of my diseases is gonna take me home, i remember to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord.

Drs know so much more nowI do pray God grant u the most wonderous drs and nurses. and new treatments. and PKs and whatever u need.

I pray most of the nite. u r included.

Hang on for the sake of your loved ones and for you and us. But have no fear. Drs. know so much more now. Demand the finest PK meds. It was a liquid mix of morphine and cocaine. But do not fear. The second you feel u r leaving this world, u will be in the arms of the Lord.

Yes, the fact the older sisters would not help in any way, fragmented us forever.

But u will still get the finest of care. You deserve it. Lord grant him hope and treatments and to be pain free and fear free.

I pray in Jesus name. Bring peace to the family. Nonoo does not need the grief.

Don't let that affect you. People are mean and some cannot handle grief and illness.

May the Lord keep you and keep u comfortable and surrounded by angels. And when I make it there, run up to me.

Love u forever and always and prayers will continue. You can get better my beloved friend. Will it Lord God.

Surround him with angels of comfort and healing. Remove any fear and grant him peace in his body and in his home.

In Jesus name I pray. Heal him Lord God. in Jesus name I pray still. There is nothing impossible for u my Lord.

HUGS and love to u. I pray the Lord change the course of your illness for the better. Now, Lord, I pray.

Love forever nonoo. and Don't let those whom want to fight take down your Will. u need peace now. Do not leave his side My Lord. Heal him I pray.

All my love. Always.