Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Before posting a Vendor
Thank you Charon, for the extra !  Heart
No. To come on here to be a vendor, one must communicate immediately with me or admin of steel.

But, we encourage members to put up valid, viable sources in suggest an IOP. They must be international. NO US to US services allowed here.

Then, based on feedback, they stay in suggest an IOP. or get moved to IOPlist. or to blacklist.

What we do not like is when one comes on here purporting to want to be a member. In need of help. But, they post their own websites. Suddenly start vending. Usually get turned in to me.

If a vendor becomes a hit thru his or her website being put up, and he or she joins us, we are not adverse to giving them fifty posts now so they can PM.

k? Hope that helped.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hey everyone, I am looking for a section where I can ask if a vendor that is not on the blacklist is legit or not, and if anyone has had experience with them.
Where do I post this?
its online "scam" search brought to inconclusive opposed reviews...
Dear Charon and co admins,
It's funny (actually, it's not  funny) how I absorbed the rules that I thought applied to me and blithely skimmed over the rules that I thought didn't apply.
After now reading the 'Before posting a Vendor' thread, I appreciate that you recently had to delete a question I posted asking about the legitimacy of a certain IOP - because it's a dot com IOP which offers US to UK & AU services as well as US to US services.     Uuggghhh.    That is clearly sooooo wrong.   My apologies.

Perhaps you could consider applying a tax to Newbies who stray ?
I mean, you constantly have to monitor our flagrantly inept posts with such vigilance.
I'm thinking that, maybe, a tax of one free B0t0x treatment per message that you have to delete would be fair.
Because I can only imagine how regularly posts like mine create "oh not again!" squint lines accompanied by deeply furrowed brows....  Angry  

Thanks for keeping a close eye on us all, especially whilst newbies like myself learn the ropes.  Smile . I appreciate it.
R.
There's a difference between having an opinion and having an informed opinion.
(09-14-2017, 01:58 PM)Charon Wrote: No.  To come on here to be a vendor, one must communicate immediately with me or admin of steel.

But, we encourage members to put up valid, viable sources in suggest an IOP.  They must be international.  NO US to US services allowed here.

Then, based on feedback, they stay in suggest an IOP. or get moved to IOPlist.  or to blacklist.

What we do not like is when one comes on here purporting to want to be a member.  In need of help.  But, they post their own websites.   Suddenly start vending.  Usually get turned in to me.

If a vendor becomes a hit thru his or her website being put up, and he or she joins us, we are not adverse to giving them fifty posts now so they can PM.

k?  Hope that helped.

Charon, I have a question about the validity of a particular vendor that has a few people freaking out after recent transactions, but I don't want to out anyone and can't pm yet. Would you mind shooting me a pm that I can reply to to see where I can post my inquiry or concern? Thanks for all you do!
I shall have to get back to you later James.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

The PM system activates at the 50 mark ...

You can reach us at : ioplist.org@gmail.com<ioplist.org@gmail.com>

Until then

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Quote:Thanks Ice! ever the helpful human. I appreciate it.
Odin_

Some will argue that point...
We have a lot of nice, helpful and friendly folk
here...

Actually, I am not any of that ...

I yam what I yam ...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit