Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Before posting a Vendor
Please check BLACKLIST area before posting a vendor in the IOP or suggested IOP threads. We have had to move or delete BLACKLIST vendors threads several times in the last 2 weeks. Thank you

Your Queen
It would appear that all of the stickies we had up to warn Vendors to first contact admin of steel, or me, before announcing self as vendor, have either been removed, or, moved into one of six rules areas. Not acceptable.

You can reach us at : ioplist.org@gmail.com<ioplist.org@gmail.com>

I am sorry. A former moderator "cleaned up" all of our rules. And, I shall have to re-do them now.

Sighs.

I do suggest u get ur first fifty posts in before u vend, if allowed. That way u can communicate with ur potential clients.

k? Sorry for the confusion. (Thank God the senior members and our Super Moderator caught this error.)
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

If I would like to ask others in this forum if someone has any experience of a vendor I would like to try, where should I post this thread? I was looking at the "suggest an IOP" topic but I am not sure since I dont want to suggest, I would like to get a review if possible..
u would post in suggest an IOP. that is, if they have a web site.

then other members will comment and it stays there. or goes straight to blacklist.

k?

Okey, thank you Charon!
ioplist.org@gmail.com

if u mailed ur request to that address, i am sure my co admin, admin of steel, will be forwarding it to me soon. or will be handling it.

Thank u for following rules.

I started a new thread in the suggest IOP forum asking if any members had experience with a specific vendor after confirming it was not on the blacklist and had not been previously brought it up. It was deleted, which is fine, but as a new member do we get a heads up on what rule we might have broken or why certain threads get deleted? Just want to make sure I am not missing something or overlooking a rule that I might have missed. Thanks!
Hi cfand8,

It seemed like a valid question so I went and looked.

Seems like Charon posted the reason here.

So the reason is no us to us talk is allowed.

you might have overlooked that point, we all overlook things from time to time.

Click on the link called "here"  to go see Charon's answer is all.

Thanks for asking.

Although it seems like it was dot com not dot net.

I suspect Charon checked it out and it did not check out.
Thanks Max! Makes sense...appreciate the response.
At the very bottom of home page of this forum, u will see a contact us area. u just fill in ur body of message. And it comes to my co admin. He forwards them to me cuz having a zillion emails is not something i have time to handle.

If u state here that the site u put up, was NOT a US to US site, post that info here. Just say: charon, contact me. And I shall give u my email. But, if u give it up to the world, i shall hunt u down. well, kidding. mostly.

U have no idea how many emails i do a day to counsel people or in just running this forum.

But, I guess u did not get to our rules area. http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

We do not allow US to US vendors because of the legal ramifications that can occur to clients. To this forum. And, potentially toward me for having one up. The alphabet boys are very busy now. Very. There are actual legal ramifications that can occur under current laws.

Right now, we stick to international pharms as they result in a Letter of Interdiction, a Love Letter as we call them. Trust me, it is far better than a knock at ur door and or a controlled delivery.