Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
check the weather in your area
parts around westchester and nyc are experiencing unbelievable amounts of rain. i don't even have a candle or flashlite here.

but seriously the warnings are in the news. not sure if mine is turning into massive snow. But yours might be.

be better prepared than i.

(i do have other things on my mind. my houseshare and i miss each other and having been together daily for ten years, it is tough to have him in the hospital. He is allegedly gonna be released tomorrow. he had an infection in his lungs i imagine. and now has COPD. he was down to just 2 cigs a day already planning to be over them by his birthday on christmas eve. i got rid of any left. but he was so sick and felt he was going into a coma, he does not want another cigarette.)

But seriously check your area for weather.

May God protect you and your family. One never knows when awful things can happen.

Don't forget to get your pets in as well.

God be with you all. I know some of you are already experiencing the lack of money. I shall keep you in prayer.

And pray: Put on the full armor of God: the helmet of salvation, the breastplate of righteousness, gird your loins with the girdle of truth, shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace. (peace i give to you, peace i leave with you, not as the world giveth give I unto you. therefore let not your heart be troubled neither be afraid,) take up the shield of faith to defeat the arrows of your enemy, and take up the sword of the spirit which is the word of God.

Our Father whom art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name, they kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those whom trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from all evil. Amen and Amen.

Just be watchful and careful cuz the lunatics are out in full strength. Lord, protect your people I pray in Jesus precious name.

Amen.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel