Harm reduction
Exclamation 
!Harm reduction!

This may be of use-

hxxps://protestkit(insert dot)eu/full-reagent-test-kit/

Sample reagent reaction results- 

hxxps://app.testdrugs(insert dot)info/
Success!
To laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.
thank u so much. good seeing you lately again.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Great to hear from you also❤️I hope all is well ?

The above is a great site if one is looking for a home test kit- ships worldwide.

Also the link below holds an online library of what reaction to expect to any sample you're going to test- truly priceless information
Success!
To laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.
it is well with my soul.

it is good to see you and i appreciate your contribution. i have but one vendor i trust with my life. literally.

for one med i take.

but we were so quiet like we had become the bubonic plague forum. So it is really good to hear from a friend of ours.

Have a glorious nite. Be blessed. You are a blessing to us. HUGS.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel