Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie requirement
@popster, @breacher

I also have children, similarly aged. They learn to chaise praise, not cower from punishment.

I was raised oppositely. I was beaten with extension cords for stealing flour when I was hungry.

I wrote off live as a sentence to live out until I found someone who believed in me.

Now I approach everyone with an open heart. I have been hurt many times this way, but I have seen meek people soar with just a few positive words and an open ear.

The most important thing in life is the unwavering faith of another.
~A man keeps his memories where his money once was~
So good to see you post Allegory ... I've missed your insight on things ...

Don't be gone so long next time ...
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Allegory, I am so sorry. A child nor anyone or any living creature should not be beaten for eating when hungry.

You have had far more than ur share of horror in ur life.

And, you have let it all make you the magnificent man that you are.

I admit I was a tad afraid to have a child. I worried could I be like my mother was toward me? But, somehow, you and I learned love. And, how to show love to our children. And, to many others.

You continually amaze me, my friend. May God give your bride and ur family and you a perfect night. No anxiety nor pain. No emotional trauma.

May you be blessed as much as you are a blessing to the rest of us.

I am so glad you found your way here, Allegory.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

You all make me feel so special.

I've had lots keeping me away, but given the state of things here, I am making a point to be here and make a stand.

Thank you all.
Allegory,
So nice to see you post, you are an amazing man, you should be so proud of yourself turning adversity into something so positive, not everyone does it. Your children are very fortunate to have you. Heart Heart Heart

(08-28-2015, 10:05 PM)Allegory Wrote: You all make me feel so special.

I've had lots keeping me away, but given the state of things here, I am making a point to be here and make a stand.

Thank you all.

" To open a shop is easy, to keep it open is an art"
Heart
Thanks for all the positive encouragement.

It is nice to be able to care for others, even if I can't leave much.
No bother at all. It's a respectful thing to do.

...and I am so exhausted by disrespect and being gracious in the face of demeaning behaviour.

Thanks for having me.

Best wishes, CL
I definitely tried to abide by this rule without even seeing this post hehe that's sweet! Let me know if anything else is needed. You guys are awesome as always!
Beaten for eating?sound like the school i went to,teachers were mostly bullies,i saw grown men punching 15 year old boys full force in the stomach.
I was left black and blue by one teacher just cos i swore in PE lesson,the guy was a fkin perv,he's on another kind of list now,along with all the other perverts and peadoes,Aim high was school motto,i'm still coming down.
awhen kids cannot trust their teachers to not assault/molest them and especially their parents... Who do they turn to for protection!? It is the adults in the immediate presence of these kids to stop all that crap in the first place and for them to be commiting the act/acts is to me most unthinkable! ..

They certainly didn't ask to be flung to the wolves by being born... They had no choice in the matter ... I have absolutly NO sympathy for those kinds of people and think they should be publicly hung by the neck until dead.... No exceptions!!
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit