Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
drew barrymore stalked on stage
Drew Barrymore rushes offstage as alleged stalker confronts her during NYC panel
The talk show host had a frightening encounter with a man at the 92nd Street Y on Monday, rushing off the stage after the alleged stalker loudly interrupted her conversation with singer-songwriter Renée Rapp.

READ STORY if u pay to read daily news on online. i do not. i get but 3 lines of news for free.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

[Image: RWkfezv.png]

Drew Barrymore rushes offstage as alleged stalker
confronts her during 92NY panel

[Image: c42nFzQ.png]
Drew Barrymore attends the Time100 Gala, celebrating the 100 most influential
people in the world, at Frederick P. Rose Hall, Jazz at Lincoln Center on Wednesday,
April 26, 2023, in New York.
(Evan Agostini/Evan Agostini/Invision/AP)

Drew Barrymore had a frightening encounter with a man at the 92nd Street Y on Monday,
rushing off the stage after the alleged stalker loudly interrupted her conversation with
singer-songwriter Renée Rapp.

As seen in footage published online by TMZ, Barrymore was cut off mid-thought by someone
shouting her name.

“Oh my god, yes, hi!” Barrymore shouted back.

The talk show host seemed ready to move on with her chat with Rapp, but the man kept talking.

“I’m Chad Michael Busto,” he said, walking to the edge of the stage.
“You know who I am. I need to see you at some point while I’m here in New York.”

Amid the disruption, Rapp stood and put her arm around Barrymore, and the duo strode
off stage as security personnel stepped between them and Barrymore’s accoster
and told him to back off.

Barrymore and Rapp returned to the stage minutes later, with Rapp telling the audience that Barrymore
seemed unfazed backstage.

“Well, I have a new definition of your sexiness: It’s that level of protectiveness. That went full ‘Bodyguard,’”
Barrymore quipped as she hugged Rapp. “You were my Kevin Costner! OK, so what were we talking about?”

Rapp quipped that her and Barrymore’s conversation about libidos “really excited” the man.

The man was removed from the auditorium, according to The Hollywood Reporter, which added that
the New York Police Department had no records on file pertaining to the disruption. TMZ reported that
the man wasn’t arrested and cops weren’t called to the 92nd Street Y.

Barrymore and Rapp resumed their conversation, discussing the latter’s burgeoning music career — her
debut full-length album, “Snow Angel,” came out on Friday — following her roles playing Regina George
in Broadway’s “Mean Girls” musical and Leighton Murray in the first two seasons of the Max comedy series
“The Sex Lives of College Girls.”

Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
thank u Ice. NY has become insane city. And it was always a hostile environment.

But now? One is taking one's life in one's hands.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel