Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
they say covid will return...
get these for new wave of covid coming:
hcq, ivermectin, zinc, theraflu etc work. no jab.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

I believe the only reason for the recent media blitz regarding the return of covid is simply to promote vaccines for the drug companies to make big money.
absolutely. cuz what they did to the dead and dying was deplorable. So many people not able to see family again. (i did covid forums 3 1/2 years) and it is still difficult for them to go thru life.

And it is close to election times that many will be too sick.

sighs. They are suggesting we wear masks in our houses already.

another booster or two. most of the heavy duty deaths and emergencies i read about are after boosters

i was told to not get vax cuz i had so many autoimmunes. So houseshare got it. brought it home.

that was seven weeks of hell..

ok: they are stating we need to mask up again. with faux ci's ugly little lying face next to the words.

Do not forget that many many got bacterial infections due to the masks.

We gotta study what "they" tell us to do.

I always thought the most telling piece of info in the beginning was that members of congress and senate did not need to get the vaxx. hmmm.

Recently saw posting for multiple jobs for health care workers - Direct hire people - for the CDC
Posting date ends Jan 2024
Seems kinda strange
Same time saw documentation for Bio Response protocol to be headed up by the DOD
This should make everyone wonder what is going on

hx x ps: //media.defense. gov/2023/Aug/17/2003282337/-1/-1/1/2023_BIODEFENSE_POSTURE_REVIEW.PDF

hx x ps://w ww. usajobs.gov/job/701692000
yes, indeed.

My wife and her girlfriend just got back from a cruise to the western Caribbean on the Carnival cruise ship Glory, Her girlfriend, who is a senior citizen, had a runny nose when I picked them up at the airport which turned out to be COVID. She had symptoms which were no worse than a mild cold and recovered quickly. Neither my wife or I caught COVID even though we were both directly exposed to her. My wife and I do take a daily regiment vitamins C, D and zinc which we believe reduces the chance of catching COVID and also lessens the symptoms. We have noticed a lot more people wearing masks lately. Damn Dr. Fauci for using our tax dollars to fund gain of function research.
yes i have heard it is far more mild. cuz i shall not live thru seven weeks of solid hell again.

vitamins can help. hopefully soon i can get some. all out.

Note- local news is dropping stories of Mask Mandates coming back due to "Respiratory" conditions

Stories tend to take a few weeks to make the internet rounds
Search Engine Optimization reasons

Just in time for the new year - Expect to hear more

Note - Flonase is no longer being produced by GSK - Now only 2 companies will be making a generic version - One company that only repackages and one that was recently acquired indirectly by Pfizer

Testing shows that although they say biologically similar they are not as effective

Flonase alone is not so hot for RSV in Children but when used with Seravent its a great defense against development of Pneumonia in kids -- inhibits IL8

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1488829/

Many insurance companies are going to refuse to pay for the generics instead going with less effective meds
(We have been here before)

After the first of the year it will be very difficult to find the GSK version of the med
Just a heads up
Thank you for the heads up. Yup we have been here before. Whatapain knows all. really though. U do.