Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello there!
Hi, apparently I have to introduce myself (was busy figuring out the various chats and sub chats and forums and topics…and didn’t know how to access my PM’s so just saw a message to do so. Hopefully I’m in the right place ?

I like taking control of my medical care when possible . I like picking the brains of others who are like-minded !  I get easily overwhelmed by life and anxious . Seems to be getting worse with time (I’m well into mid life - late mid life even ?. 

Somethings I find are better to discuss anonymously w strangers than friends or even family . I think folks are less “happy and shiny” like most so social media and more honest !
Welcome. You have found a great group of people on this site. Many of our members are on this forum for access to SAFE & affordable healthcare. This forum is very caring and understanding & I agree that it can often be beneficial to speak about medical and personal issues with strangers. Although I hope you get to know some of us better. I have taken a long break from posting due to personal circumstances. But the veterans of this forum are like an online family to me.

I feel bad for not posting in so long. Keep in you will have limited access to many parts of the forum until you meet several different benchmarks. Another thing I would mention is that we are a wholesome type of IOP forum. We are very very different from other more darkwebish type of forums that range from sketchy to scammers/crooks you will not find any of those problems here.

Just do your research and read threads, put in your time and you will not be disappointed. I am sure you will have lots of great people reaching out to say welcome.
- They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if you don't go to the doctor for regular checkups, you're bananas. 
Welcome. May u find all u need.

The rules: https://www.ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Hello Woodhouse!! Hope things are better or getting there for you now.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Welcome to the forum Spyderbyte.
Hello! Welcome. PM for questions and enjoy this amazing forum?