Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
proof of insurance coverage
my car insurance company just notified me that LE is checking people for proof they have insured their vehicle during these hard times.

u can download proof or have it sent via US mail to your home.

My houseshare drives my car. He knows I take care of all this. He would not freak out. But God help me if i put braces on my legs to be sure i can walk without a cane. to run to a store. and a cop wants proof i paid insurance.

Man, i would freak out cuz no i don't download crap to my cell phone. don't trust them.

But i would be freaked out. I have never been stopped by LE nor been in trouble with LE. Still, with my health or lack thereof I am a nervous nellie. Being nervous would make LE think i have done wrong.

I don't have my attorney card as my eldest sister stole that the day it was delivered. She played an attorney with a famous woman lawyer in my area. Using my name.

So, Geico has warned me that LE is checking vehicles by stopping cars to see if you can produce proof of being insured.

If you can downoad the proof to your phone do it. Fast

I shall await the mail. It must be treacherous out there for LE to be doing this now. sighs. *I aint got no problems with LE. They were my uncles. And i was engaged to LE guy in Scarsdale during law school.

But make sure u can produce evidence of having your car insured.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel