Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
question
I am new and having a hard time to know which information I can trust and which I cannot of which is visible to me. I am unable to view many sections of the site or specific user reputations. Please remove this if not allowed. Just looking for some guidance here.
We ban anybody whom puts up bullshit in our forum.

So, if either Ice Wizard or I have not deleted the info u read, then it is good to go.

Not so with the blacklist. They are put in the blacklist for being lying vendors or having faker clients post wonderful stuff.

See? U have had your questions responded to in moments. Not to worry. We protect the members, the Staff and our vendors.

It takes a lot to be allowed to vend here. Lots of trust.

And, u can post to me, like u just did, and I shall respond. I am on about ten am nowadays till about 8 pm. k?

you are doing fine.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

oh, when u get fifty posts, u will see ratings of others and yourself and can make ratings.

The bad guys, well, it takes to fifty posts to figure them out.

Always check with me. I am usually online as I am chronically ill. If I don't know the answer, I can check with Ice Wizard.

But this is not a regular forum. We are family. We shall not let u read crapadoodle vendors (except in blacklist) and we shall protect you at all costs.

Ok? We got your back.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

anonono..

Charon and TrayGold are the heart of this forum..
A0S is the brains behind the scenes..
and our Pioneers are the working power for the machine

Then there's me...
I am the jerk, but in my defense,
I am good at it...

We will not allow B$ vendors or members
who are here for causing grief ...
We have lots of good people looking for relief,
and help or advise,
not just a buzz ...

You are in good hands

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
I see, thank you for this information! Will continue browsing around..