Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pitchers in baseball being made to wash hands?
It is on youtube. you won't catch me reading about baseball. Me father did not let his daughters do sports. (so i later did boxing. ha!)

But my phone rung with a message and US players are being forced to stop and wash hands if they are doing well?

well that rather sucks. the pitcher was throwing a perfect game. It does happen. So when the ref made him go wash his hands, I think, it unnerved him. angered him. And he was unable to pitch so perfectly thereafter.

Maybe he had a sticky substance on his hands. Only God and his manager know.

But I think he got upset and angry and it destroyed his game.

So i never watch sports. This is news to me.

But I think the Umpire screwed up his flow.

I would have been pissed. Its called a winning streak. One does not stop a winning streak, to wash their hands, and then get right back into the action.

Ok, the world is crazy and upside down now, but this is an all american sport.

And i think the pitcher got screwed. Would have been tempting to aim the next ball at the umpire.

But that is just me.

This is normalcy now?
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

to me, baseball is a major yawner to watch. very slow and alot of zero action most of the time. i could see the league doing these things just to get baseball in the headlines for a day. but who knows...
u know u r right. the teams know we got more impt concerns now than them, and would plan a scheme that should distract us.

doesn't distract us. we still hear the news. With all the carp that the Bid den has done to America, Trump has 7 indictments about him now. He made no underground deals with our enemies. Whereas Trump and I would not have been friends, I don't believe he wants to betray our country.

We are surrounded by insanity. And so many liars. I do tend to avoid news again.

I never watched sports. But baseball was surely boring to see.
Have a glorious night.

The only place to watch baseball is , the seats behind homeplate..

And then it's like watchin paint dry

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
truely the only entertaining part of baseball is when a team manager gets in the umpires face screaming and spitting resulting in that manager being ejected form the game LOL
Big Grin Heart