Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
EZCAREclinic.io
I hope I’m allowed to post this here.  This is, apparently, a legit US F2F doctor service that promise certain medications for certain conditions, and state that they are licensed to prescribe certain controlled substances.  Read the polices, though!  They do mention in the fine print that they only Rx controlled substances to certain states, but are continually expanding.  

As I’m not in one of their states, I can’t comment beyond that.  The prices vary for the condition you’re seeking treatment for, and the script is sent to a local mom and pop pharmacy, so be prepared to pay full price… I guess.  

>https://ezcareclinic.io/
5 Posts per 24 hr period...

Clock in bottom right hand corner...

And it goes without sayin, double posts are not allowed

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Did I double post? Senility must be creeping up on me too. I’ve read the rules and trying to understand all of the policies. I agree that they’re definitely needed! Sorry if I clicked “reply” twice. Sad.

Thank you for fixing it, Ice. I really don’t mean to be a bother. I was an OG back when there was a DB.com, but then again, I don’t remember using iPhones to access it. Lol

So sorry!
No, you did not double post Mr. Lunatic.

You twice put up info you would know are forbidden as they give up provider info. Twice told not to. Didn't stop u!

Ban Reason: You were told to not put up pricing etc. U did it again. And only a trickster and lunatic would put up your vendor, which was crappy, then respond to it yourself with: Same experience here. You are a corrupt liar and sneak.

With specificity: to wit: you put up a bunk vendor. No one responded. You claimed you were ripped off. I guess that is the game to get you into blacklist now cuz these EEJITS read blacklist. SO, U RESPONDED TO YOUR OWN POST WITH: SAME HERE!! U used you to authenticate the veracity of your post on some wacko timbuckto type place. If they sucked so much why did u put them up? N THEN BE STUPID AND RUTHLESS TO MAKE THE NEXT POST TWELVE HOURS LATER AS THE SAME POSTER STATING: SAME THING HAPPENED HERE.

this is not the forum for you. And that is why you got in trouble with Ice and Me to start. But u took it to a whole new level with your intended deception.

We read the posts, dumb feck. geeze.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel