Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
dont use boost or ensure
if u are in a hurry or thought these "supplements" could help you, forget about it.

i noted i was losing more weight. felt nauseated.

and so i looked it up. yeah they cause all sorts of problems and more.

It is suggested one whom has trouble with solid foods or no time to eat, should get the old carnation instant breakfast i believe it was called. Use real milk.

boost and ensure made many very sick. and lose far more weight than they could afford to.

Just sayin.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

The ingredients are horrible!!! my PC prescribed it to me once Me being A Diabetic I refused it knowing a sugar spike would be next!!!
Wise. We are our own doctors. So nobody just blindly trust. Research.

Jeez good catch, I use that stuff when I'm admitted to the hospital  At home good ole straight chocolate milk seems to smooth things out for me pretty well

Rob.
Yeah, do what i suggest and not what I do.

Seriously. I was anorexic when young. It was very In.

My parents had some problems for awhile and the only food was dead animals. I was a vegetarian. So i learned to survive on liquids.

And now, yet again, I use boost and ensure.

I am a walking chemical I reckon but My Lord, I have pulled through such serious health problems such as seven weeks of covid. My heart stopped once. And then I lived thru my youth.

And I have i believe it is now seven or eight autoimmunes in my record. Super!! Not to mention Loooong Covid.

I have been deemed permanently disabled close to thirty years now. seizures, strokes. ms. lupus. parkinsons. long covid. and a couple more cuz some bitch nurse wrote it all up, which i am not supposed to know, to send it to dentists in my county so i could not go in for surgery. and die on their reputation.

And, still I live. In fact, I am bored and its a good temperature in here. So I am gonna do ballet.

But really, don't do what i do. Except when it comes to prayer and the Lord.

Although jumping up and doing some dancing or such won't hurt most of us. Just sayin. We all know I am a tad bit weird and I likes it.