Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
To post or not to post.......
I’m so afraid of the rules I’m gonna tread lightly. Nope not gonna post it. There’s a section for US to US, all benzos, but I believe I read the rules correctly and I can’t go there. It’s legit, expensive. But not worth my time to break a “maybe” rule. 

Please guide me what to do in the future. Thanks

A Great Mind and a Good Heart and Soul Will Always Prevail and Rule Over The Rumors Fakery and Bullsh@t That You Go Through.
Welcome TheLastStop!  And smart move on your part to not post that info.  You are doing great!  Keep reading and you will find what you seek!!

Best of Luck!
Slick
as i read the rules they seem to be basic common sense.  Be kind, be wise, don't blab, don't be mean...
I hope I don't choke. I will make a point to re-read them re-read them regularly.
 One thing I don't understand is what's the big NO NO about never US TO US?
Please forgive my naivete, thank you.
Always look at the bright side of your life. 
Melvin Udall; As Good As It Gets.
U$ 2 U$ means that you are using, what our GVT defines as a drug dealer and will not only
jam them up, but WILL be likely to knock on the receiver's door with your subscription...

We do not tempt them "Do Right Boys" ...

If YOU decide to use such a risky service, please keep that to yourself as we are not
interested in sharing a c3ll with "Big Bubba"

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
(02-02-2020, 12:26 PM)IceWizard Wrote: U$ 2 U$ means that you are using, what our GVT defines as a drug dealer and will not only
jam them up, but WILL be likely to knock on the receiver's door with your subscription...

We do not tempt them "Do Right Boys" ...

If YOU decide to use such a risky service, please keep that to yourself as we are not
interested in sharing a c3ll with "Big Bubba"

Ice
Oh, I see....
that makes sense I guess since is't their 'jurisdicttion'.
Well I learned something else today, thank you!
glad I didn’t post and thank you to all who helped explain why, even though I’ve read the rules literally 30 times. Thank you once again.

A Great Mind and a Good Heart and Soul Will Always Prevail and Rule Over The Rumors Fakery and Bullsh@t That You Go Through.
We received far more reports of Letters of Interdiction. Cuz its not US to US, our forum. They are always nailed.

If u go US to US u r taking a chance.

It was april, 2001 that forum mods and admins received notices from a dept of homeland security letting us know its not really legal to get one's meds from another country. Up to ninety days worth. iT IS NOT TRUE. and we shut down all phone call exams, combined with copies of ur records. But issues in USA gave LEO more impt jobs to do.

LEO would have nailed every pill on earth but for what some barbarians did to our Towers and our NY people.

Not getting easier. Thank God, if u get ur post count to where it can be, then u will be able to see more online.

Remind me tomorrow.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(02-03-2020, 01:21 AM)Charon Wrote: We received far more reports of Letters of Interdiction. Cuz its not US to US, our forum. They are always nailed.

If u go US to US u r taking a chance.

It was april, 2001 that forum mods and admins received notices from a dept of homeland security letting us know its not really legal to get one's meds from another country. Up to ninety days worth. iT IS NOT TRUE. and we shut down all phone call exams, combined with copies of ur records. But issues in USA gave LEO more impt jobs to do.

LEO would have nailed every pill on earth but for what some barbarians did to our Towers and our NY people.

Not getting easier. Thank God, if u get ur post count to where it can be, then u will be able to see more online.

Remind me tomorrow.

OK will do, thanks Charon. You did a lot of homework - very much appreciated by us all I'm certain!
Thanks Charon, all.
I certainly don't need anymore problems!
Howdy Birdman ...

Please make a welcome thread ...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit