Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
medicinesmexico.com.mx
Has anyone had any experience with this vendor? I have not tried, but Comms seem good, prices seem right.
No experience but the fact that they dont carry any scheduled substances lends legitimacy to their operation. I think, generally speaking, mexico as an iop place of origin does not have a good reputation.
Scam Detector gives it a fairly good rating...

Could be because it's new (2020)

[Image: LGhgsFY.png]

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
be careful. i had contacted a man in mexico whom always got thru.

last week, he sent me the news article that things coming from mexico are containing fent.

test what u can, but i trust this vendor with my life.

be so careful guys. please.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hi Charon.
This is not our mutual friend you are referring to, I HOPE!!!!!

Thanks,
Slick
I've used them but as stated it was for non controlled meds like antibiotics or insulin so it was really not a big deal. Anything from Mexico right now scares me to touch.
i get my antibiotics now from a pet place. i get the fish amoxi. From a local store that will deliver.

Damn, life has changed so dramatically in so many aspects.

(04-26-2023, 04:36 PM)Charon Wrote: i get my antibiotics now from a pet place. i get the fish amoxi. From a local store that will deliver.

Damn, life has changed so dramatically in so many aspects.

have you ever tried "all day C#3mist"? I dont know if I can post that name but I have used them for years and never had an issue with non controlled meds like antibiotics or insulin. Pretty much any RX med non narcotic.
Am I allowed to post solid vendors assuming I dont go over my daily post count? I have a couple that have been super reliable for years now but Im afraid to put up names without approval.
https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=8

You may post random suggest a vendor in here.

And, I appreciate it . Both your asking first. Your politeness. And your willingness to help.

We are family here.

Thank you. Have a glorious day!!