Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A few comments from Rules
It is in the rules. I would not bother to look it up now.

But we do have many extra eyes on our forum.

We know whom a couple are.

But if you join our forum, please don't do the run to 150 posts thing. It wont work.

As charming as this person seemed to be, there was no need to comment on every post made. Run to restricted area within a month.

The vendors watch that sort of thing. And the vendor was not gonna take him due to that fact. But then the second he reached 150 posts, the former "member" knew the vendor and how to order. And so the vendor contacted me.

The staff may have things going on in our lives at various times. We are not gonna school you continually on the rules.

No ten or twenty posts a day to run to restricted. The vendors are watching. And the staff.

Keep in mind lounge posts, esp when they compromise 80% of your posts, do not get you into restricted.

And we are not gonna beg a vendor to take you when all your actions and posts led the Staff and Vendors to see you are a reckless fellow. And you knew his exact order info before you hit 150. Vendors are not stupid. And they do watch how u behave on this forum.

Don't focus on the lounge for your first fifty posts. Don't try mad runs to 150 in less than a month.

You will get purged. But also the vendors are watching people. And they are deciding whom they can trust.

Real posts. Not all in lounge and stupid stuff. Cuz the vendors u r trying to attract, at this forum, don't want your type of trouble affecting them.

Just sayin.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel