Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giving someone reputaion
Every time I try to give a Rep. I get a popup error,,, "An unknown error has occurred" ...

I have java turned on,,, did I not reach a threshold ???

Many Thanks...
Not my area of expertise, as it were. Ice Wizard and Admin of Steel may have answers.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

A0S is the one to pose this question....
Sounds like a code error, but that is just a guess ...
Try a PM to him ..

If he doesn't know, it will not work ...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
OK,,, Thanks I will try the suggestion... Tor browser is strange sometimes too...
Sooo
Regarding reputations
I presume under 50 posts can’t give reputation? Because I haven’t been able to find that button.

Also when you give reputation do you lose a reputation? Like giving out of something you have? Or is it seperate.
(07-06-2022, 06:59 AM)connie8472 Wrote: Sooo
Regarding reputations
I presume under 50 posts can’t give reputation? Because I haven’t been able to find that button.

Also when you give reputation do you lose a reputation? Like giving out of something you have? Or is it seperate.

Hi Connie,
You can give reputation points by hitting the rate button that is on the bottom of posts.
It's used for posts you think are helpful, you like, etc.  It doesn't cost the perdon giving rep points anything, but there is a limit of how many points can be given per day. (I think it's 5)
I believe you do need the 50 in order to give reps ...
and to PM as well ...

You do not lose reps when you give someone a rep point ...

Eventually you will see 3 buttons at the bottom left hand side
of the poster's thread:::

[Image: 61GzkTd.png]

Looks like that ...

You'll bee there in no time

Ice

(07-06-2022, 06:59 AM)connie8472 Wrote: Sooo
Regarding reputations

Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Okay.. perfect. Thankyou for explaining and showing the pics even. This makes sense.