Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question
If international express post service is 30days out from posting from the original international country destination that did seem to log it as “outbound to destination”  (so it was posted) and logged at one point in time BUT with no further updates.. is that lost? What’s the longest people have waited with nothing updating. I expected maybe a letter if it got captured but it’s nothing but silence and no scanning. Would border Heartcontrols ever just take it and bin it with out notifications or beeping it into post updates??? 

I have been reading and looking through the forum but - for international express it seems a long time 
Or am I a paranoid newbie?

Connie8472
It's a bit mixed. It definitely goes 'silent' from a tracking perspective for a period of 10-30 days and then it reappears. I think just be patient. Fingers crossed you'll get some news shortly. Keep us posted.
(07-06-2022, 01:53 PM)Grovedale Wrote: It's a bit mixed. It definitely goes 'silent' from a tracking perspective for a period of 10-30 days and then it reappears. I think just be patient. Fingers crossed you'll get some news shortly. Keep us posted.

Definitely going to be patient on this one. It’s a long time, however, I am in a hard to reach county. Plus I happen to know the supplier is pretty solid and trusted hear. I do have communication and I will, in the end, have info. I’ll update in the coming weeks. Thanks for the reply