Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Benzodiazepines and their Differences
I have to agree, this has been a very good read, this forum and the wealth of info is invaluable.
cbirdi just recevied a gift of about 25mg's, at least, of pyrazolam and it is completely bogus I would say, Altough I was too scared to try the water soluable part bc of the way it drew up if u know what i mean, I dunno... I don't know what the hype is about , if htere even is any. Me and a buddy split an entire 25-30mg of i and got nothing out of it at ALL! weird...  just my .02

Probably wasn't the real chem then
Hi guys I take Diazepam as a muscle relaxant, what's 'soma' that some of you have mentioned. Is it a non-benzo
muscle relaxant?
Thanks
Billy
Im in love with the benzo! My list goes:

Xanax/Ksalol
Midazolam
Halcion
Valium
Klonopin
Ativan
(10-08-2015, 09:30 PM)Acmilan171 Wrote: Im in love with the benzo! My list goes:

Xanax/Ksalol
Midazolam
Halcion
Valium
Klonopin
Ativan

Now that looks like my Christmas list, adding a few break through pain re levers of course.
(10-08-2015, 10:50 PM)LifesAB Wrote:
(10-08-2015, 09:30 PM)Acmilan171 Wrote: Im in love with the benzo! My list goes:

Xanax/Ksalol
Midazolam
Halcion
Valium
Klonopin
Ativan

Now that looks like my Christmas list, adding a few break through pain re levers of course.

It wouldn't be a legit Christmas list without some proper PK's!
This is a super informative post. I recently received some Onax 2 mg and while they are most certainly the real deal they seem a little weak. perhaps they are old stock. They did come in about 50% broken.
I have more respect for benzos these days. I never heard about withdrawals for the longest time and I was out of control with my own use. Long story short I ran out while going strong 8-12mg of alprazolam. After two days I was super white, tons of spasms, my speech was jagged, vision black-outs, and so on. I had no idea it was that serious. Thank goodness I have some good friends who spotted it and weaned me down. I honestly thought I caught a terrible bug. I've heard of 40% mortality rate for benzo withdrawals, but idk how true that is. 

https://www.thefix.com/content/worlds-mo...g?page=all
I have TMJ and have occasional attacks during the year. 

Because TMJ pain does involve facial muscles

My doctor prescribes  clonazapam for the pain

He feels that clonazapam  relaxes muscles 

Has a longer half life and is less addictive 
Agreed. Zanies have way too short of a half life and have brutal side effects when you stop.
Val's or Kpins work much better for me personally. I liked Muscle relaxing qualities as well.