Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ambi3n (z0lpid3m)
Anyone have experience with Notix brand?

I can no longer get zolp prescriptions in NE. Sad It really helps me, and has for about 14 years I think. They want to switch me to seroquel but I’m scared since it’s off-label and I have tachycardia (which it could aggravate.) It’s a med for schizophrenia! I’m sick of switching sleeping meds. I’ve tried so many now. Traz, Remer0n, Buspar, Rozarem... there are probably more. Pretty much all off-label prescriptions. Since when did that become safer for Dr.’s to prescribe than medication that was intended for its use?
(05-23-2021, 08:11 PM)MrFussbudget Wrote: Anyone have experience with Notix brand?

I can no longer get zolp prescriptions in NE. Sad  It really helps me, and has for about 14 years I think. They want to switch me to seroquel but I’m scared since it’s off-label and I have tachycardia (which it could aggravate.) It’s a med for schizophrenia! I’m sick of switching sleeping meds. I’ve tried so many now. Traz, Remer0n, Buspar, Rozarem... there are probably more. Pretty much all off-label prescriptions. Since when did that become safer for Dr.’s to prescribe than medication that was intended for its use?

Ser0quel make you feel like garbage the next day. Plus you feel like there was none REM Sleep. Even I am not a fan of z0lpidem, Ser0quel shouldn't be prescribed for insomnia. Have tons of side effects , lipid profile, diabetes, etc . Also, the tolerance build much faster than with z0lpldem.
For me , the best for sleep is alpr@z0lam 5 days, and then 2 consecutive days pregabalin . With that , you will not have tolerance or had to increase the dose over time. 
But, anything, except Ser0quel, by far one of the worst things I tried for sleep.
I've always had great sleep with z0lpid3m. It took a couple days to adjust the negative side effects (as most sleepi do) but once I did, I found it to be the best sleep I've had.
Make a welcome thread...

Been here since 2019,
Either you didn't bother to read the rules,

Or

Maybe you think they don't apply to you ...

They do

To top off the cake,
the one post you do have is in this particular thread...

BAD start

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
enkephalin: listen, I shall always stand on the side of right. And Ice Wizard is always there already.

I don't know you. I don't owe you. This forum is not gonna be your friend.

Hey, surprise us. Read the buggary bollocks rules: https://www.ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

*and, then, FOLLOW THEM!*

But, we sincerely don't believe your are gonna be a rule abiding member in any capacity during my lifetime. So, pack your bags.

You obey our rules. They are for safety. And you begin to post within the rules STAT. Maybe, just maybe, we shant vote you out.

But, if'n I were you, I would have my bag of one post all packed up by tonight. *u can still try. It is all up to u now*
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel