Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upstate NY
ive been a member for a bit here at IOP, yet I never got involved in conversation with anyone. After reading different posts, I realize there are a certain few, tightly knit members here who I would enjoy chatting with-as well as most people on here. So, today will begin my stretch of posts in an effort to get to 150! Hopefully you guys can get something out of reading my nonsensical notes!

Cheers
pr
(01-26-2021, 04:04 AM)Pjr1045 Wrote: ive been a member for a bit here at IOP, yet I never got involved in conversation with anyone. After reading different posts, I realize there are a certain few, tightly knit members here who I would enjoy chatting with-as well as most people on here. So, today will begin my stretch of posts in an effort to get to 150! Hopefully you guys can get something out of reading my nonsensical notes!

Cheers
pr

Hi pr,  I am about the same,  I am trying to learn the lingo, making sure I am following the rules and reading so many threads.  very interesting Good luck
It’s been so long since I had last been on, and I never posted. I feel like it’s become harder to find reputable vendors these days. 10 years ago I had 6 or 7 very trusted places to go, now it’s zero!
Welcome aboard. May you find all you need.

The infamous rules and regs: https://www.ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Five posts in any 24 hour period until u get your first fifty posts in. It is how we learn to trust you before we share our hard learned info.

Enjoy. Speak discreetly as we speak. Stay safe.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel