Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Back from 60 days of rehab!
Hey everyone, missed this family we have here. I've been away for a little while so I thought I'd update. I got off m3th@don3 and b3nz0s in rehab, I'm still experiencing methadone withdrawal, its been 9 days since my last drink. But all I have to say is no matter how bad my head spins were and how fatigue I was/am, it feels so nice to be free. Im still dealing with ongoing pain issues so I hope to find a holistic pain clinic, if anyone's had success with those let me know Smile thanks guys, its good to be back.
Welcome back, Nameless.I just read a former posting of yours today and wondered about you.

Well done. Very well done. I am so proud of you.

We are all here to encourage you. Just post or PM and one of us will be here for you. k?

You did a wonderful thing, Nameless. I am proud of you.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hi nameless. That is so incredible that you completed 60 days in rehab. That is a wonderful accomplishment and I’m sure you are feeling great about it. I wish you continued success and that you are able to find a holistic clinic near you for support. Thanks for sharing such a positive update :-)
(01-25-2021, 02:21 AM)Charon Wrote: Welcome back, Nameless.I just read a former posting of yours today and wondered about you.

Well done. Very well done. I am so proud of you.

We are all here to encourage you. Just post or PM and one of us will be here for you. k?

You did a wonderful thing, Nameless. I am proud of you.

I was wondering about you too! I hope you're keeping well during this covid madness. 

I will for sure PM if I ever have issues. Im so glad to still be part of this community.  

I appreciate the support more than you'll ever know. Thank you for everything, Charon.
(01-25-2021, 12:15 AM)Nameless Wrote: Hey everyone, missed this family we have here. I've been away for a little while so I thought I'd update. I got off m3th@don3 and b3nz0s in rehab, I'm still experiencing methadone withdrawal, its been 9 days since my last drink. But all I have to say is no matter how bad my head spins were and how fatigue I was/am, it feels so nice to be free. Im still dealing with ongoing pain issues so I hope to find a holistic pain clinic, if anyone's had success with those let me know Smile thanks guys, its good to be back.
Hi Nameless,
Amazing, good for you.  I quit drinking and it wasn't easy and it is true that just think of today.  And making it through rehab 60 days is no small feat.  Be proud of yourself!!!
(01-25-2021, 12:15 AM)Nameless Wrote: Hey everyone, missed this family we have here. I've been away for a little while so I thought I'd update. I got off m3th@don3 and b3nz0s in rehab, I'm still experiencing methadone withdrawal, its been 9 days since my last drink. But all I have to say is no matter how bad my head spins were and how fatigue I was/am, it feels so nice to be free. Im still dealing with ongoing pain issues so I hope to find a holistic pain clinic, if anyone's had success with those let me know Smile thanks guys, its good to be back.

Congratulations Nameless and thanks for letting us know. You’ve got a lot to be proud of. Good luck with next steps. Hope you have a good support system and you know we’re all here to help too! Well done!
Congratulations Nameless! I quit tr@m@d0l back in November and I’m still trying to get through each day one day at a time. I have used Kratom to help here and there and Melatonin to be able to sleep. I wish you the absolute best! I’m sure although your body may be hurting still that your mind is so much clearer. You got this!
Congratulations and thanks for sharing the update of your journey!  60 days is remarkable, and you've clearly come a long way.  Keep on putting one foot in front of the other, one day at a time.  I salute your courage.
Thanks everyone, I thought I already replied but I guess it didn't go through. I wish I can reply to each and everyone of you but I only have limited amount of posts. Firstly to everyone that has gotten off a substance im proud and happy for you. All of you are inspiring, and to everyone that has responded and are showing their support, I appreciate it more then words can describe. I thank everyone on this thread so much for even giving it a read let alone replying. I'm still struggling with the PAWS however I'm staying strong. Love you all, have a blessed day.
You are a hero!!!

Some try and try and try ... Some never succeed, but you will...

Stay strong and fight back against the urge... You can (and will) break the cycle ..

I am proud of you ...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit