Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Psych Drugs
I found this short documentary about psych drugs... 
Interesting... It is from RT... 

RT is in part, funded by
The Russian government.. 

Psych Pills .. Destroying Americans

Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Good watch, informative and true. Psychotropics are a bitch to come off of. Also misdiagnosis are common compounding the problem. Sad. Been thru it myself. Blessings to anyone going through this right now.
(12-14-2020, 01:41 PM)IceWizard Wrote:

RT is in part, funded by
The Russian government.. 

Thank you for the documentary, unfortunately, the real issue is what's on the streets...I work with the homeless providing free hot meals and so forth...its crazy what they have to deal with on any given day...minorities profiting off of minorities and especially when its not the pure products...
Smile  Smile  Angel  Big Grin Tongue NoOb Sig
(03-01-2021, 03:50 AM)Atlantan07 Wrote:
(12-14-2020, 01:41 PM)IceWizard Wrote:

RT is in part, funded by
The Russian government.. 

Thank you for the documentary, unfortunately, the real issue is what's on the streets...I work with the homeless providing free hot meals and so forth...its crazy what they have to deal with on any given day...minorities profiting off of minorities and especially when its not the pure products...

Wow! How sad.  Dr. prescribing all these meds on top of each other,  Pharmaceutical companies pushing them and no culpability. Very Interesting , thanks for sharing
Wow definitely an eye opener. It’s a shame. Thanks for the video. (Last post didn’t count due to my lack of reading).